C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 10:51 AM
MarkC
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 321 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Hey Greg, if you see any 66 or 67 big blocks please post them. Laguna Blue or black would be great. Thanks
Old 11-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

Wow Mark... you in the market?

NOMs ok? What is the Price Range as in "no more than....___"

I'll post what I find.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1965 CORVETTE STING RAY 396 BIG BLOCK **RARE** BLK ON BLK ORIGINAL CAR - $80000

1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Original 396 Big Block 4 Speed. Beautiful Black On Black. Car sat in garage for 20 yrs before being purchased by current owner 10 yrs ago. First year for the big block in the Corvette. Only year for the 396ci. also has factory 4 wheel disc brakes & power antenna. If you Know C2 Corvettes then you know how rare this vette is. Have all original parts and paper trail. Will consider REASONABLE CASH offers. If no answer please leave message & I'll return your call ASAP. Car is located in Tennessee.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:17 AM
MarkC
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 321 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Revfan
Wow Mark... you in the market?

NOMs ok? What is the Price Range as in "no more than....___"

I'll post what I find.
I have a good friend here that wants what I described. A really nice driver in a black or blue vert. NOM is ok. No more than $90,000 hopefully less. Actually my car is doing really well now.
Old 11-29-2014, 04:55 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

This one looks nice... its NOM, but pretty cool with the pipes/wheels
1965 CORVETTE - $39500 (Quincy)

65 corvette new paint just couple of things to button up. Paint and body lines are beautiful. This car is built as a driver. Non numbers matching 327 with 4 speed. I am taking calls and I will show the car to interested buyers. For more info Call 530x249x3031 I WILL NOT ANSWER RANDOM TEXT IF INTERESTED CALL. Asking $39,500
This is a little more $ than the price ban I normally look in, but for some of you, it might be the ticket!
1965 Corvette Conv. - $59995 (silverado ranch)
Beautiful 1965 Nassau Blue with Bright Blue interior for sale. 3 Owner, all original with 1 respray. 327 ci in 350 hp engine. 4 speed trans, Teak steering wheel, knock off wheels, new Gold line tyres. Excellent condition, everything works including the original am/fm radio.

No disappointments with this Vette. Not interested in trades.

1965 corvette convertible original big block car - $43000 (Yakima)

Original glen green/black interior big block corvette convertible with factory power windows and telescopic wheel. Original tranny. Side pipes appear to be factory installed. Car now has a 1965 327 engine under the hood and a newer carter carb sitting atop a cast iron intake. Tach is not working, headlamps do go up and down. Hardtop MIA. calls only, no texts, 509-480-0790
Old 11-29-2014, 05:11 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1964 C2 corvette convertible - $38000 (Norco,ca)

Complete in driving condition 78,000 miles great car to resto mod or pro touring, or just drive and have fun,350 v8, 4 speed hurst shifter, power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes , black exterior,with black interior, black convertible top, new tires, be cool radiator with electric fan. No trades,No dealers
1959 Chevrolet Corvette - $49950 (Palm Springs, CA)

Corvette-1959-2 owner car (present owner inherited it from his Father who bought it in 1969), clean title, NUMBERS MATCHING!! Stock 283 c.i., 4 speed, dual four barrel carbs; both tops (hardtop needs restoration, but is complete). Motor rebuilt, runs great, looks great-this car is not restored, but is in original, unmolested condition. Lost storage, must sell, but not desperate. Previous sale fell thru, reduced to way below market at $49,950.00
1962 Corvette - $49000 (san mateo)

Clean 1962 Corvette. 327/4sp. 7,000 mi. on rebuilt 327 - 300 h.p. New tires and shocks. All other work done in the last 8,000 mi. (front end, steering box, clutch, exhaust, etc.) All new and complete wiring harness. Wonderbar radio. Original license plates. Turn key ready. Have owned car over 30 yrs. Both tops (hard + soft). This is a fun car to look at and drive. Call Al . 650-766-4680.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1963 Corvette Split Window Rare! - $50000 (Flint )

What you are viewing here is the real deal! In 1963 there were 10,594 corvette split windows made. The car in good condition and will make a great restoration project for any classic car enthusiast. It comes with the original 327 engine with most of the trim pieces included such as the front grille and the Crome window trim. I am missing the front and rear bumpers. The interior is complete except the clock. Understand this car is a true find, I have it up for sale for $50,000 or best offer if I don't sell it soon I plan to restore this car and keep it. I have a clean title. Only serious buyers, please do not waste my time with low offers I already had a offer of $38k and I didn't take it. I know what the car is worth. If you have any question please call me or leave a message and I can answer any questions you might have, thanks for looking! Phone number is 810-577-335six
1963 Corvette SWC 327-340 HP - $68500 (Nanuet,New York)

am going to sell my 1963 Corvette SWC. Here is a list of things I have done to it since owning it.First lets start with the interior.I installed new seat covers and carpeting.The door panels and headliner are in excellent condition. I also installed a new Dash wiring harness.Engine compartment I removed the drive train and brought the frame down to bare metal,primed and painted it. All componets were removed rebuilt and powder coated. Engine is a 350-350 rebuilt and looks like the 340 HP motor that it came with,anew engine harness was installe.Also a new chambered 2 1/2 inch exhaust was installed. Trans was gone threw and resealed. Has a 4speed borg warner trans and a hurst shifter.Rear suspension was rebuilt everything but the trailing arms which are in excellent condition. Car has the big brake metallic brakes in the front complete system was rebuilt. Also I had the Original horns and wiper motor rebuilt. I nsalled a new heater core also.This car has been in stotage since 1981 and spent its whole life in CA. The frame and birdcage are perfect no rust anywhere.... The car is an Original Red car with black interior. It was painted back it the late 70's Daytona Blue along with mini flares which look pretty good.The paint is probally a 6 or 7 on a scale of 10 and looks good.. I'm sure I.m forgetting many things. The price is firm on this car so if you are looking to offer me less,please don't waist mine and your time.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:32 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1967 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 327/350 HP 4 SPEED - $52500

1967 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 327/350 HP 4 SPEED GOODWOOD GREEN WITH BLACK INTERIOR. SAME OWNER FOR 44 YEARS SINCE 1970. ALWAYS GARAGED AND WELL MAINTAINED. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. PLEASE LEAVE CONTACT INFO
1961 Corvette - $46500 (Louisville KY)

1961 Corvette rare one year only Jewel Blue in color w/white coves. Black interior, white convertible top. Repowered by a 327, 4-speed trans. Real knock-off Dayton wire wheels. Excellent body and interior. Runs and drives great. $46,500 502-228-0256 Louisville KY
For Sale: 1962 Corvette - $52000 (Indiana)

1962 Vette 327 300 HP. All matching numbers auto that had a body off frame restoration.. Finished in Almond Beige paint with a Roman Red interior. Has a hard-top and a new white soft top that has never been raised. Shown one time @ NCRS meet and awarded Second Flight status. Tried to correct those deductions but never shown again. Longest trip this Vette was driven was 60 miles round trip to have the new soft top installed. Driven in several Fall Festival parades and stored in heated garage the year 'round!! This beauty needs to be driven and enjoyed every day; too pretty to just sit!! I am a long-time member of AACA, ACD Club, Jordan Registry, MAFCA, CCCA and several others. First Antique Auto was purchased in 1963 and still love the hobby!! Thanks
Old 12-04-2014, 03:26 PM
sub006
Race Director

Received 59 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by sidepipe seeker
Is it "Just Me"?!...or is Saddle Tan a GREAT COLOR???!!!...Mark
The rarest (AIR) and the BEST (IMO)! Halfway between gold and brown sugar.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:08 PM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 874 Likes on 537 Posts

That '59 made for pretty photos. I'm always surprised at how poorly people present a car in pictures. I'm also skeptical of cars with ONLY glossy shots.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Running/Driving SWCs are not easy to come by under $60K anymore... or, at least the ones that are publicly available aren't. Here is one in seemingly decent condition... and while I am not a fan of the 3rd eye.... it seems to be as cheap as you can get a SWC for and still be able to drive it home....
1963 Corvette Coupe - $53000 (lemoore)

For Sale 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. This is a car that has a great and documented history from new. This is a three-owner car. The second owner bought the car in the 1965 in San Diego, CA. The third owner bought the car in 1969, also in Southern, CA and has owned the car till just a few months ago. I have CA registrations back to 1965 and the original warranty book indicating original selling dealer and original owner. Also included is a great piece of documentation, which is the dealer copy of the build sheet, not a copy, the original. This documentation indicated the car to be White, Black Interior, 340 hp Engine, 4 Speed, and a 4.11 rear axle. All of which is still in the car as shipped. This car is finished in Ermine White and the paint is the original paint! The two exceptions to this are the lower rear valance and the hood. Early in its life and common in at the time, the third tail light was added. All of the other paint and panels on the car are factory original. The interior on this car and all window glass is completely original and in excellent condition. The gauges are original and just fantastic. The interior is incredible. All of the stainless, chrome, and trim is completely original and in very good condition. This is a 340 HP car. The engine is the original to the car, runs great.

The transmission is the original unit, as well as the 4.11 rear axle. All castings and stampings relevant to the driveline are photographed and included below. The trim tag and VIN tag are original and untouched. The underside was undercoated and if you look at some of the photos, you can see the masking tape used to mount the body still in place. The frame is free of any rust. The car runs and drives great, is an incredibly rare find. This car will qualify for any originality or survivor awards very easily with only a little work. I have included a very thorough set of photos, which will answer almost any question that you could have, so please go through the pictures. The paint has several small flaws, but looks great. Thank you for looking and Happy Holidays
These mods seem pretty common on 63 Convertibles... if they are your cup of tea, no need to convert a stock car, here is one - already done
1963 CORVETTE ROADSTER - $36500 (rescue)

63 STINGRAY BOTH TOPS,VERY NICE RED INTERIOR,NICE BLACK BODY WITH RED STINGER HOOD, VETT IS A TUXEDO BLACK WITH RED INTERIOR CAR, REBUILT RUNNING GEAR ALL UNDER 300 MILES, HAS 64 BUILT 327 WITH 88 ALUMINUM HEADS,LUNATI CAM, CLOSE RATION 4 SPEED, DISC BRAKES ALL 4 CORNERS,NEW TIRES, HAS ONLY POWER BRAKES, RUNS GREAT DRIVES GREAT LIKE A VETTE,RUNS AT 180 NEVER GETS HOT,HOLD 60LBS OIL PRESSURE HOT OR COLD, NEEDS power HOOKED UP TO RADIO,HEATER,WIPERS, HAS NEW HEADLIGHT MOTORS AND HAVE BEEN TIMED, $36500 BOB 530 672-9984 FRAME PERFECT NO RUST ALSO BIRDCAGES EXELLENT NO RUST DO HAVE FRONT BUMPER BUT NEED THE 6 BUMPER BRACKETS TO INSTALL NOT# MATCHING HAS 64 VETT 327 BLOCk, MAY TRADE FOR REAL NICE 58 IMPALLA OR A DECENT PROJECT 58 IMPALLA CONVERT
Well presented 64...
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - $33000 (Louisville)

Up for your consideration is a 1964 Chevrolet Corvette convertible. It is finished in Rally red with black interior. We believe it has a 327 engine, the stamping on the block is CE863855. The casting number on the back of the block is 3892657. We believe it has a 4 speed Muncie M20 transmission. It has an Edelbrock aluminum intake, C3B. It has a very nice body with near perfect fitment, nice paint, good chrome, and a very clean interior. The car runs and drives great! It shifts smoothly, the headlights open and close,. It has a like new top, and very nice matching black Corvette embossed floor mats. The paint has a few minor imperfections here and there, but is very shiny and glossy. The vehicle was completely repainted a few years ago. Just recently the odometer stopped working. The radio and all the gauges look great and function well. When this vehicle was purchased seven years ago, the previous owner said that the engine had been rebuilt. This is a very dependable driver and a fun every day cruiser. This vehicle is from a smoke free home.
A lot of guys looking for their first Midyear have a magic number of $40K.... Often though, if you CAN spend just a little bit more on the front end, you get a better car overall to work with.
That is the direction I should have gone saving for another 6 months or so to get a car like this (I had $40K to spend).
Plus... $45 is the ask, he might take $39.5 if its all in a $20s and stuck into a black leather briefcase.
1964 CORVETTE-365 HP - $45000 (XENIA)

Selling my numbers matching 1964 Corvette Conv., original 327-365 HP engine, original 4-speed trans, original positraction rear end. This car has been frame off restored and is AWSOME. It comes with a Beige Convertible top, Daytona Blue exterior, Blue interior, am-fm radio, Side pipes, Chrome Knock Off wheels. Less than 40,000 miles.
The owner of this car posted some questions about it on this forum about a year ago. He was convinced that it was a $50K car and that we all were crazy for saying it wasn't... I see its now $40K... but he is interested in a trade as well. Its a white/auto 65 OM car....
1965 Corvette SURVIVOR - $40000 (Grants Pass OR.)

1965 Sting Ray convertible ALL ORIGINAL and STOCK completely ALL numbers matching, this is an investment grade Corvette. 26961 miles showing. Black Leather Seats are soft and nice as is the top and the rest of the interior, which I believe are original. Very rare 250 hp. 327 cub. with a Powerglide transmission, and this car has factory AIR CONDITIONING. Check out the production numbers and you will fiend that this is a very rear Corvette. This may be the only one left of ten cars like it made, and a sure bet the only one that is unmolested still in existence. This car has been off the highway for 25 years and is unrestored and very nice and solid. The car could use a paint job as it was repainted many years ago by Earl Shives 19.95. It was not sanded, just scuffed down, so none of the mold marks have been distroied. It was painted to get Artic White rather than the off white the factory painted had it. The car has a crack in the right rear belt line near the bumper that needs to be fixed. The bumper is OK. There is and has been no other body damage that I can fiend. The Flex Plate is cracked and needs replacement. I do not have the AC pump, however all of the rest of the Factory air system is there and in good condition. The engine runs great and is the engine that came in the car from the factory. The car does need to be cleaned up and some work done for use or display. But There are no rust issues having been an Oregon car and it was never used as a hot rod. All of the trim is good, the top is solid, and the interior is sweet. This car could be driven with a small amount of work, and it is a 100% survivor car. That is why I am selling this neat little car. I like hot rods, and with that said a Power Glide transmission wont cut it for me, I want a 4 or more speed transmission. I want mag wheels and ect. I don't want a 99 point, or Brumebugy Platnum plated collectors car. This car has gone 50 years without some nut hot rod guy like me messing it up, and I don't want to be the guy that does it...Sooooo it's for sale or trade

I am asking 40K, or TRADE for another Corvette hot rod that is non numbers matching and may have been modified, but it must be a standard transmission car, and no a beater. I also may take another interesting TRADE so let me know what do you have. Please don't ask me to TRADE a 40,000 car for a 15,000 motorcycle unless you are prepared to make the difference, and Please don't push the price of your 79 Porsche up while devaluing my car down. That would waist booth of our time . Call or text for more info at 5four one nine one4 8three 7nine, or email me.

I was torn as to whether I should place this here, or in the projects section. The Corvette Brotherhood is/should be a big tent... with plenty of room for everybody.
1965 Corvette Convertible (Custom) - $29900 (Traverse City, MI)

1965 CORVETTE (custom)
This Corvette has custom flared fenders in the rear along with a custom rear end and spoiler. This is a convertible only (newer top) with no hard-top. It has a non original 327 CI engine with 4 Speed and side exhaust. Interior (Black) is 1965 Corvette interior except the radio and seats from a 1968 Corvette. I DO NOT have the bumpers or the original seats. It has new Cragar wheels and tires. It has newer paint (Burgundy) but needs to be wheeled out in some places. Overall the car looks nice. It has a good solid frame underneath. This car runs and drives very nice. Car shows 65,000+ and is not documented as original. Car is sold as is where is.
This one looks interesting... but IMHO, a bit pricey for a NOM car. But I am no expert... Again, 47 is the ask... might come down.
1966 Corvette Convertible Red PERFECT DRIVER - $47999 (West Chester, PA)

For sale is a beautiful 1966 Red Corvette Convertible, Paint solid 8/10, drives perfect. NOM (has a 1968 327). 4 speed. Very nice interior and frame solid. This car is a great opportunity to own a 66 mid-year at a bargain price. Call, text or email to make an appointment ot see and test drive.

For a Full Set of HD pictures, copy the link below into your browser:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1158969...eRed11_28_2014

For an HD Video, copy the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvVU-j1mW4
AND ONE FOR THE ROAD....
1968 corvette funny car, 1 piece body, tube chassis, new paint - $6200 (salinas)

1968 corvette aftermarket fiberglass 1 piece lift up body, new paint orion candy silver. tube chassis, ready for big block, need to make room, best reasonable offer takes it. possible trade for silver, gold, firearms, motorcycles ect. call AJ. Thanks for looking
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Last edited by Revfan; 12-05-2014 at 02:02 AM.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

This one looks interesting... and priced right. Originally, its a Laguna Blue Convert... now white.

1966 Chevrolet Corvette Conv $34.500

1966 Chevrolet Corvette Conv., BARN FIND! 327/300hp, M21 4 spd., 2 tops, blk leather, 53,695 miles, same family since 1975 Asking Price: $34,500
Old 12-05-2014, 11:21 AM
65hihp
Le Mans Master

Received 3,263 Likes on 1,686 Posts

Originally Posted by Revfan
Running/Driving SWCs are not easy to come by under $60K anymore... or, at least the ones that are publicly available aren't. Here is one in seemingly decent condition... and while I am not a fan of the 3rd eye.... it seems to be as cheap as you can get a SWC for and still be able to drive it home....
1963 Corvette Coupe - $53000 (lemoore)

SWC prices were hotter than a bessemer furnace 18 months ago. And just look at them now...
(this one disappeared quick!)
Old 12-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Solid Axle Guy
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I usually don't like blue, buuuuuuuut that 60 looks sweet. Is that an original color combo? Is that Horizon Blue?

Last edited by Solid Axle Guy; 12-05-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Another 63 SWC... from a dealer in New Hampshire

1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split window cpe., 327/300hp, 4spd., vintage AC, Sebring silver/dark blue int., Private estate car Asking Price: $69,900

We are excited to offer this early built 1963 split window coupe. A power plant, this Corvette is equipped with a 327/300hp, #'s matching engine T-10 alum Borg Warner trans, with very few miles since the overhaul. Over the past 20 yrs, this Corvette has undergone an assortment of restoration work documented with photos and receipts. Repainted factory Sebring Silver in the late 90s, the car's exterior is considered a driver quality with minor chips, nicks and scratches. Driver quality chrome bumpers, complete orig. glass including the windshield that has a few minor dings. Original bright work and stainless that shows well and appears to be all original. New hood cookie sheets and emblems, original rocker moldings in very good condition. The hub caps are original and are in need of restoration showing some pitting and small dings on the spinners. New chrome door handles, new bowtie drivers side mirror and rear gas door. Both doors have new weather strip, orig. quarter vent window rubbers, orig. window felts. Both door locks were changed with new locks and keys. The outside appearance overall is a great 10 footer with no visual cracks in the body while maintaining that nice shiny finish. New WSW radial tires. Both headlights open and close perfectly. Front grille is in excellent condition. All lights work. The engine bay is nicely detailed, vintage AC was professionally installed and works great. Factory intake, Carter AFB carb was completely rebuilt, factory exhaust manifolds, correct tach drive dist., 948 alternator with a deep groove pulley, correct dated new radiator, updated dual master cylinder brake booster (originally a single master cylinder, correct style dual snorkel air cleaner, new dist., shielding with new spark plug shields. The engine bay harness was replaced as well as the headlight harness. New horns and inner splash shields. Complete new brake lines through out. New wiper motor and window washer. All new GM hoses with the correct tower clamps, new battery and hood release cables. Correct harness ties, ballast resistor, horn relay, clutch fan, steering rag joint, hood strikers and latches were all replaced. New fan belts, refinished pulleys no issues on this smooth running engine. The interior of this couple was nicely restored. New carpet, seat covers, door panels, headliner, color keyed 3 spoke sport cushion grip steering wheel, factory shifter. All door hardware is original. Restored instrument cluster and am radio and clock that works. Complete with correct style lower AC vents. Appears to have new dash pads, early Irving aircraft seat belts color keyed to the dark blue interior. New glove box door with brushed alum plastic appliqué look, minor crack in the lower part of the glove box. Both pull vents work, new parking brake handle, new sun visors and rear view mirror. Comes with jack stored in luggage compartment area. Nice original center console, interior lights work, horn, heater all gauges, tach, turn signals all work fine. Overall, the interior is nicely restored. The underside of this rare find is solid and appears to never be taken off the frame. The cars underneath has been oiled and an undercoating was applied for preservation. No signs of any rust or repair, solid trailing arms starting from the rear, new OEM style exhaust system, new rear leaf spring with grade 8 bolts and spring bushings and lower trailing arm bushings. AC Delco shocks, complete E-brake cables, U-joint, overhauled brake system, new rear end bushing, tail shaft seal, exhaust shields, frame ground straps, foil tunnel heat insulation, rebuilt #'s T-10 trans., new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. Oil filter cartridge still in place. Complete new front end components, inner and outer tie rod ends, center link, Pitman air, springs, shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, front sway bar links, all nicely detailed. Overall condition of the under carriage is really nice with mostly everything refurbished or restored. The front nose has been replaced at some point with NO structural damage. If you're looking for a driver quality split window Corvette, you'll want to take a closer look at this one. A very desirable #'s matching 300hp coupe is considered one of the most sought after Corvettes in today's collection, and on the rise. This coupe runs and drives extremely well, as well as a great investment. Financing available up to 84 mos. with approved credit. Date codes and casting #'s available upon reques
Old 12-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

GREEN 1965 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE - $39000 (VENICE)

Original 2-Owner Car
Painted in 1982
All Numbers Match
Protecto-O-Plate
4-Speed
Runs Great, Needs Nothing
Price is $39,000 FIRM

Corvette 1967 - $45000 (Annapolis)

1967 Chevrolet Corvette red convertible 45,000.00 firm. Call 443-865-2682, NO Trades NO Discounts. If the Holy Grail is what your looking for don't call.
Looks like a nice BB Coupe if you are in the market...
1966 Corvette 427 390 HP 4 speed Matching Number!!! - $73500 (Lees Summit, MO)

Out of the 27,720 Corvettes produced, only 9958 were coupes! This was also the first year for the 427 ci engine. The first 390hp engines were initially rated at 400hp. This is a correct matching number Corvette with the 427/390 and Muncie 4 speed transmission.
VIN # 194376S101895
The last 5 numbers of the VIN number shows that this Corvette was built in Sept. of 1965 and the casting date codes also coincides with a September production Corvette. The stamps and casting number are as follows:
Trim Tag:
A29 indicates Sept. 29 1965
Style 66 437 indicates 1966 Coupe
S353 indicates that it is a St Louis Built Body
Trim STD The standard interior was Black Vinyl
980AA indicates Trophy Blue
Engine:
Front pad is stamped: 6101895 T0914IL
T indicates Tonawanda, 0914 indicates Sept. 14
IL indicates 427/390hp manual transmission
Transmission:
Casting Number 3885010 indicates a Muncie 4 speed manufactured from 1965 to 1967. This one is Date coded P0816 which indicates it was built August 16
Transmission is also stamped with correct VIN number
Rear Differential:
The rear differential is stamped AZ 823 65 which indicates it was built August 23 1965 and is a 3.55 gear ratio

Intake Manifold:
Casting Number 3866948 indicates the correct intake manifold for the 390hp 427 with the date stamped I45 which indicates it was built Sept 4 1965
Carburetor:
Has the correct carb. Stamped 3882835-EO
List# 3370
Date code 582 which indicates it was built 2nd week of August, 1965
Comments:
This is a highly optioned Corvette with power steering and telescopic teakwood steering wheel. Has side exhaust but is not factory as well as the knock off wheels. Everything works on the Corvette; the headlights come up smooth and even, all lights burn, the horn honks, the heater and blower work, even the vent windows operate smoothly and the factory radio works! This is a very tight, nice driving, mostly original 1966 Corvette Coupe.

Chris 8one6-59one-733two
Old 12-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Revfan
Safety Car

In the beginning, I wasn't a huge fan of the '62. I know better now, so forgive me.
Nice price on a matchin #s Auto in Red.
1962 Corvette Convertible, Roman Red, 327 Numbers Matching $42,900. (Corvettes Only Inc.)

1962 Corvette Convertible, Roman Red Exterior/Red Vinyl Interior/White Vinyl Convertible Top, 327/250H.P. Numbers Matching, 2-Speed Automatic Power Glide Transmission, Options Include: AM Wonderbar Signal Seeking Radio, Heater, Courtesy Lights, Sun Visors, Seat Belts, White Wall Tires w/Hub Caps, Spare Tire, Cover, & Trunk Mat. Brand new white convertible top & dash pad.
$42,900.
Not exactly "my" tastes, but for somebody that wants to mod anyway... here is a head start...
1961 Corvette - $34900 (new london)

61 Vett, Art Morrison chassis, 355/350, 2500 stahl convertor,new paint,flowmaster exhaust,car 90% done,runs and drives but interior needs finished,would trade for 69 camaro 4 speed of equal value but cash is king, if interested please e-mail or call 419-577-9598
This one has been listed for MONTHS... has anyone gone to see it? If so, what is the report? It WAS $45K, which I thought was a decent price... its down to $40K now. If it checks out, a bargain. What is the story?
1961 Corvette $40,000 (Port Orchard)

1961 CORVETTE, ORIG. REBUILT MOTOR AND CARB. NEW DASH PAD, NEW WINDSHIELD. ALL STAINLESS POLISHED OR NEW. NEW CHROMED FRONT BUMPERS AND DOOR POSTS.NEW EXHAUST. NICE INTERIOR. NO TOP, BUT I KNOW WHERE THERE IS A NICE ONE IN BREMERTON FOR $3.000. NEW TIRES. GOOD CAR $40,000 FIRM. IF YOU BUY IT I WILL GIFT IT TO YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO HAVE A 1959 CORVETTE PROJECT CAR FOR SALE: THE CORVETTE SAT FOR YEARS BEFORE I GOT IT. NUMBERS DON'T MATCH AND THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT LOOKS BAD BUT THIS 1966 327 RUNS GREAT AND SOUNDS GOOD.
IT HAS RARE 1964 TWO AND 1/2 INCH CORVETTE FUELIE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, REBUILD THE MASTER CYLINDER AND WHEEL CYLINDERS AND THIS CAR IS DRIVABLE, SOFT TOP ONLY. STOCK STEERING WHEEL HEAD LITE RINGS ARE IN THE MAIL THIS CAR IS 90% COMPLETE. GOOD BODY. $32,000 POSSIBLE PART TRADE ON CLASSIC CHEV..
I CAN SEND PICTURE'S TO ANY ONES EMAIL IF REQUESTED.
Nice Lookin 64 Coupe... with a Claimed Matching # 327/365
1964 Corvette stingray coupe - $35000 (Eureka)

Rare,327-365 hp. Matching numbers car. Daily driver. Paint in great shape.mostly all original car in good shape. Has not had restoration. Runs good.

A little out of the price range I normally hunt in, but it looks nice so I posted it.
1963 Corvette Stingray Convertible - $53500 (Virginia Beach)

Original 327/300, matching numbers, power steering, automatic, power brakes, power windows, new top, new tires, no rust anywhere, low mileage, detailed engine compartment, runs like new! No disappointments here, excellent in every way, $53,500 757-235-l13O calls only

Driver/Project
1964 Chevrolet Corvette convertible, 365hp, two top, knock-offs - $29000 (Vining, MN)

1964 Corvette convertible. Engine runs perfect. New brakes. Optional hardtop. Knock-off wheels.
Original 365hp car.
Frame appears very solid, doors do not sag and everything fits correctly.
1963-68 Replacement block 327 - casting 3959512 with nothing stamped on the pad.
Originally Daytona Blue, now it is Silver Blue. Paint in poor condition.
Original black interior in poor condition.
Newer white convertible top - installation was never finished and it is dirty.
Car is rough, but driveable.
Original 4-speed shifter needs rebuilding, but transmission is fine.
Car is located 165 miles northwest of Minneapolis. Northwest of Alexandria, MN
$29,000 firm. Call me 612-804-9406

1964 CORVETTE COUPE - $46500 (LAS VEGAS)

1964 CORVETTE COUPE Daytona blue with white and blue interior, Matching numbers 300ho 327 2 speed power glide, power windows, power steering, power brakes factory air car. Original 64000 car NCRS documentation. Body off restoration, very nice driver quality, $46,500 obo for more info call Dan @ (702) 401-5551
1964 corvette fastback coupe, white 4 speed 350 - $32000 (FLORENCE)

64 vette, 350 engine is a new crate engine in 2006, factory side pipes, Muncie 4 speed manual transmission, car had frame off restoration 8 years ago, chassis redone but body work on fiberglass was not completed, has 4 wheel disk brakes, 65 vette original big block hood, all new interior, new seats, door panels, carpet, etc., runs and drives great, all lights work as they should, brakes work as they should, street legal and will pass inspection, clock and heater do not work, paint is good but could use paint job to make perfect, call NOT TEXT, with all questions to the phone number in the contact info, clean blue Texas title in hand, $32,000 obo
The following users liked this post:
Tloner (05-14-2016)

Get notified of new replies

To Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale

Old 12-17-2014, 02:13 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

1967 CORVETTE COUPE - $47500 (VENICE)

A bit of a modded car...
1966 66 Corvette Convertible - $41500 (Pigeon Forge Tn)

1966 Flawless Corvette Convertible, California rust free car with 53,000 actual miles, Grand Sport options and Stinger hood, Frame off restoration w/ 1,500 miles on it. Everything new. Professionally built 383 c.i. 438 dyno rear wheel horsepower engine, Edelbrock aluminum heads and intake, Demon 750 carb, Centerforce clutch, Tremec 6 speed transmission, Eaton 3:70 posi, All suspension parts, 4 core Aluminum radiator, March pulley system, Vintage AC / Heat, Steroids Power Rack and Pinion steering, Leather seats from Ecklers, 8 and 12 inch American Mags, Dunlops, Restored dash gauge cluster, 2006 Viper Red 2 Stage show quality paint, Dummy radio. Everything works. Awesome ride. $41,500 cash price. $72,000 in receipts not including misc. labor. Clear currently registered title.
No help u sells, No voice mails _ I just delete them. tls3028 @ bellsouth . net or call me at 772-214- seven four three four TRADE 4 4x4 Tractor/Loader. Picture link: http://s562.photobucket.com/user/tls...orvette%20Conv
Corvette 1966 Grand Sport Replica - $30000 (N.W. HOUSTON)

Corvette 1966 Grand Sport Replica. $30,000 FIRM!! Frame off Restoration. Red w/ Red Interior. 454 / 400 Trans. Power Steering, Power Brakes. Tilt Wheel. 4k Mileage. Fun Car !! If you have any questions CALL Robert @713-675-2982 SERIOUS CALLS PLEASE!!!
Tempted to put this in the projects section...
1960 Corvette - $40000 (Fort Smith)

1960 Corvette, was told is original 2x4 carburetor engine, includes intake and carbs with brand new linkage (not installed). Current engine is 1969...the numbers on the block are 3956618 which could be 302,327,350...who knows! Has 283 power pack heads which could be original to the car, also includes NOS Corvette finned valve covers.

Paint is older black lacquer which is decent...car is very dusty in pics. Hard top is included, has rear glass but is not installed. The interior is ok, seats are in good shape, carpet has been replaced with....black AstroTurf....yeeesh. Door panels are in good shape as well as dash.

Has centerline smoothie type wheels but includes original hubcaps. Chassis looks good from what I can tell without putting it on a lift...just dirty.

I have driven this Corvette around the block, it runs ok, brakes ok, and shifts ok...not roadworthy though.

Now, this is not my car...it belongs to a friend whos husband passed away. That being said she is not interested in trades, will not entertain ridiculous offers and does not need any help selling.
1960 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - $42500 (Penrose)

For your consideration is this beautiful 1960 Corvette convertible. It is a very good unrestored driver that shows very well. The body is nice, I don't see any evidence that teh car has ever been wrecked. It has been repainted, which was done several years ago. The paint shows it's age with some minor chips and scratches, but nothing stands out at you when you walk around the car.
The interior looks to be original. The seats, door panels, and and dash are very good. The carpet does not show wear but is sun faded between the seats.
The bumper, grille, and mouldings are nice. The car has both a hard and soft top. The hardtop is in good condition, and the soft top looks almost new.
This is a non-number matching 283 4 speed car. The casting number on the block is 3849852 which is right, but the wrong date code. The rear end is original and has never been removed from the car. The original straps are still in place. This car runs and drives very well, the engine runs and sounds good. The 4 speed shifts good and feels tight.
This is a collectable car that is very fun to drive and show.
We have a clean, transferable Colorado title.
Transportation can be arranged anywhere.
If you have any questions, please call Rich.
1963 Corvette Convertible - $46000

1963 Corvette Stingray Convertible. This Roadster has it's original matching numbers 327 engine and correct silver blue paint (912) and dark blue interior. Paint and chrome are in very good condition. Reproduction knock offs and new Goodyear tires. Convertible top and window are in excellent condition. 4-Speed manual transmission. Engine runs good with no issues and the transmission shifts nicely. The dark blue interior is in very good condition including seats, door panels, dash, carpet, etc. All the gauges are in excellent working condition including the clock. The headlights roll up and down without issue. The original radio works and is in place. An aftermarket Sony stereo/Cd player has been installed and hidden from view. Stainless steel chambered exhaust. This is a nice car and is fun to drive. No trades.
$46,000 or Best offer.
AND ONE FOR THE ROAD.....
'64 Corvette/ Cheetah Cro-sal Roadster Replica - $48500 (Blue Ridge Ga.)

1964 Chevy Cheetah Replica - Professionally built and with about 2100 miles. Body is kevlar, steel & fiberglass (2100 lbs. total weight); chevy engine vortec 5.72, T-5 trans, ford 9", best of everything - to much to list. Never raced, only car shows and cruises. Adult owner and car never abused. Stickers on car are static stickers. Featured in car mag.
Serious inquires please...no joy rides.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:20 AM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 874 Likes on 537 Posts

I should not be awake looking at your posts, Greg! I'll have to see what time it is in your part if the world. I guess early morning? Hey! I thought that Daytona blue '64 in Vegas was my car! I like the combo interior, that white/dark blow is cool - makes me want to dye my silver parts soon.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:55 AM
MrPbody
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Ya missed one Rev
Could be a good deal for the right person. 35K. should be me, but hasn't lit my fire so far.
65 396 roadster wreaked with 100 miles after full restoration. ouch!

Russ

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/4805826316.html

Last edited by MrPbody; 12-17-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Opinions on these C1/C2 for sale