C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

1966 Engine / TI Wiring Harness

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 09:15 AM
beltfed
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1966 Engine / TI Wiring Harness

Gentlemen, This is my first attempt at a restoration and I have the Assy. Manual and electrical wiring diagrams as well. But I still can't figure this out. Where I get lost is what connects right behind the distributor. I have 2 pink wires coming from the engine wiring harness. One has a black plastic connector, the other had a spade or horseshoe connector? I also have a shorter black wire/plastic connector that I think goes to the ground for the windshield washer motor? I also have 2 long white material covered wires from the TI harness?

Thanks to all in advance!!!
Old 10-20-2015, 06:24 PM
DansYellow66
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,616 Likes on 1,948 Posts

Originally Posted by beltfed
Gentlemen, This is my first attempt at a restoration and I have the Assy. Manual and electrical wiring diagrams as well. But I still can't figure this out. Where I get lost is what connects right behind the distributor. I have 2 pink wires coming from the engine wiring harness. One has a black plastic connector, the other had a spade or horseshoe connector? I also have a shorter black wire/plastic connector that I think goes to the ground for the windshield washer motor? I also have 2 long white material covered wires from the TI harness?

Thanks to all in advance!!!
Go to post 15 in this thread and Rich5962's response.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-ti-parts.html

His post along with the AIM were what helped me re-install TI on my car.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:16 PM
rich5962
Safety Car

Received 559 Likes on 333 Posts

.....and if you can't figure it out from that thread, post some photos of what you have with specific questions as it'll help figure out what you have and how to get it running.

Rich

Get notified of new replies

To 1966 Engine / TI Wiring Harness

Quick Reply: 1966 Engine / TI Wiring Harness