C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

67 a/c heater vaccum routing

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RCL777
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67 a/c heater vaccum routing

I need some help on the vaccum hose routing for a 67 sb with factory air. I know it goes from the manifold vaccum to the a/c heater switch on the a/c heater box, out of the a/c heater switch to the heater control valve. I'm just not sure about the in and out side of the a/c heater vaccum switch and the assembly manual is not very clear on this. Thanks.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Powershift
Race Director

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,307 Posts

Originally Posted by RCL777
I need some help on the vaccum hose routing for a 67 sb with factory air. I know it goes from the manifold vaccum to the a/c heater switch on the a/c heater box, out of the a/c heater switch to the heater control valve. I'm just not sure about the in and out side of the a/c heater vaccum switch and the assembly manual is not very clear on this. Thanks.

The search function is your friend. Also the FAQ Section at the beginning of this C2 Forum page.

Here is one from our archives that may help: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...y-a-c-car.html

I believe this vacuum switch has two different size ports to go along with the two different size vacuum hoses. Just match the hose size with the fitting.

Larry
Old 01-11-2016, 09:04 PM
JohnZ
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,857 Likes on 1,100 Posts

Originally Posted by RCL777
This should help..
Attached Images  

Get notified of new replies

To 67 a/c heater vaccum routing

Quick Reply: 67 a/c heater vaccum routing