C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Looking for a 1965 with 67 fenders, possibly in TX.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 07:22 AM
Kaw550
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a 1965 with 67 fenders, possibly in TX.

I am looking for a corvette that belonged to my uncle from '85 to '05. I had posted on here a while ago but have since found the VIN.

A Google search of the VIN came up with a couple leads. The first one was a listing in a corvette registry. However, the person who registered the car did so with information he found on the internet.

The second led me back to this forum. The owner in 2011 posted the VIN in a post. A search for So Calm led me to another post where he had the car for sale. I have responded to the post and sent him a PM. It's been 7 years since the post so I.am.not sure I will get a response
It sounds like the car made it to Texas.

It is a black '65 with 67 fenders. Has a non original 327 with a Hurst shifter. I believe a white soft top has been added but it should have a hard top with it.
It had ralley wheels and it sounds like it now has white wall tires.

Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Old 04-22-2018, 12:36 PM
GUSTO14
Le Mans Master

Received 1,962 Likes on 1,283 Posts

It would be helpful if you posted any pictures you might have of the Corvette. Also a bit more detail information such as drive train, colors and any other unique aspects of the car.

A link to the post you mentioned above might also provide additional leads from someone here.

Good luck... GUSTO

Quick Reply: Looking for a 1965 with 67 fenders, possibly in TX.