C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) July 6th weekend 2018....

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) July 6th weekend 2018....

With most of the continent in a summer heat wave we can always use a good laugh, a cold brew, and dip in the nearest water source. Let's see what you've got this week to make us all laugh.
________________________________________________________________________________

A few gifs from next door.......

Name:  U0JISiW.gif
Views: 132
Size:  14.29 MB
Name:  MtMboDc.gif
Views: 39
Size:  1.50 MB

Name:  HDC5eE7.gif
Views: 73
Size:  1.54 MB
Name:  i3K4UHF.gif
Views: 42
Size:  1.56 MB
Name:  UASSsBk.gif
Views: 59
Size:  6.44 MB
Name:  FEbkTTX.gif
Views: 43
Size:  88.6 KB
Name:  8aBNQKJ.gif
Views: 85
Size:  2.15 MB
Name:  HdA4TXE.gif
Views: 41
Size:  1.99 MB
Name:  MQB8xjH.gif
Views: 33
Size:  1.94 MB
Name:  0x0wTRh.gif
Views: 91
Size:  3.52 MB
Name:  Vt1omdE.gif
Views: 92
Size:  2.85 MB
Name:  bDd48DC.gif
Views: 95
Size:  3.24 MB
Name:  lqQRnNv.gif
Views: 54
Size:  5.71 MB
Name:  0UNanu5.gif
Views: 49
Size:  4.12 MB
Name:  vzfsVpX.gif
Views: 46
Size:  4.35 MB
Name:  VvehP97.gif
Views: 57
Size:  499.4 KB

A small zoo in North Carolina obtained a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.
Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution.
Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?
Bobby Lee showed some interest but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:
"First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
"Second", he said, "She must wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-Shirt." The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
"Third", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this." The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
"Fourth", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.
And last," Bobby Lee said, "I'm gonna need another week to come up with the $500.00.

The following 6 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), 64Corvette (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-05-2018), zim64 (07-06-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Popular Reply

07-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Old 07-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The following 6 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-05-2018), vetintheblood (07-07-2018), zim64 (07-06-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The Eight Iron

Off the seventh tee, Joe sliced his shot deep into a wooded ravine. He took his eight iron and clambered down the embankment in search of his lost ball. After many long minutes of hacking at the underbrush, he spotted something glistening in the leaves. As he drew nearer, he discovered that it was an eight iron in hands of a skeleton!
Joe immediately called out to his friend, 'Jack, I've got trouble down here!'
'What's the matter?' Jack asked from the edge of the ravine.
'Bring me my wedge,' Joe shouted. 'You can't get out of here with an eight iron!'

A dog is truly a man's best friend.
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment: put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?

A rabbi, a Hindu and a lawyer were driving late at night in the country when their car broke down. They set out to find help and came to a farmhouse. When they knocked at the door, the farmer explained that he had only two beds, and one of the three had to sleep in the barn with the animals. The three quickly agreed. The rabbi said he would sleep in the barn and let the other two have the beds. Ten minutes after the rabbi left, there was a knock on the bedroom door. The rabbi entered exclaiming, "I can't sleep in the barn; there is a pig in there. It's against my religion to sleep in the same room with a pig!" The Hindu said HE would sleep in the barn, as he had no religious problem with pigs. However, about five minutes later, the Hindu burst through the bedroom door saying, "There's a COW in the barn! I can't sleep in the same room as a cow! It's against my religion!" The lawyer, anxious to get to sleep, said he'd go to the barn, as he had no problem sleeping with animals. In two minutes, the bedroom door burst open and the pig and the cow entered...

The following 5 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-05-2018), zim64 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 04:50 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The following 4 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their Golden Wedding Anniversary.
"Let's have a big party, Homer," she suggested. "You'll need to kill a pig."
The farmer scratched his grizzled head. "Gee, Ethel," he finally answered, "I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago."

Strange...

A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, "Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer."

The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passersby would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone.

However he suggested an alternative: He would inscribe, "Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer.

"That way, whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark: "That's Strange!"

The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:22 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."

A boy says to a girl, "So, sex at my place?" "Yeah!" "Okay, but I sleep in a bunk bed with my younger brother, and he thinks we're making sandwiches, so we have to have a code. Cheese means faster and tomato means harder, okay?" Later on the girl is yelling, "Cheese cheese, tomato tomato!" The younger brother says, "Stop making sandwiches! You're getting mayo all over my bed!"

Maria went home happy, telling her mother about how she earned $20 by climbing a tree. Her mom responded, "Maria, they just wanted to see your panties!" Maria replied, "See Mom, I was smart, I took them off!"

Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?" Sarah waves her hand, "Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!" Miss Rogers says, "All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?" Sarah says, "Mas-tur-bate." Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, Sarah, that's a mouthful." Sarah says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a *******."

A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!" Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times. One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"

A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner, so that night, she does just that. About a week later, she’s back at the doctor, where she says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said! It wasn't five minutes later that he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!" The doctor says, "I’m sorry, we didn’t realize the pill was that strong! The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages." "Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway."

At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.

Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."

Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

A bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?" "Okay, sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is put the prisoner in the prison." And they made love for the first time and the husband was smiling with satisfaction. Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped." Turning on his side, he smiles and says, "Then we will have to re-imprison him." After the second time, the bride says, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!" The husband rises to the occasion and they made love again. The bride again says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again," to which the husband yelled, "Hey, it's not a life sentence!!!"

A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my *****, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Two cowboys are out on the range talking about their favorite sex position. One says, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best." "I don't think I have ever heard of that one," says the other cowboy. "What is it?" "Well, it's where you get your girl down on all four, and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around, cup her t*ts, and whisper in her ear, 'boy these feel almost as nice as your sisters.' Then you try and hold on for 30 seconds."

It was Christmas Eve. A woman came home to her husband after a day of busy shopping. Later on that night when she was getting undressed for bed, he noticed a mark on the inside of her leg. "What is that?" he asked. She said, "I visited the tattoo parlor today. On the inside of one leg I had them tattoo 'Merry Christmas,' and on the inside of the other one they tattooed 'Happy New Year.'" Perplexed, he asked, "Why did you do that?" "Well," she replied, "now you can't complain that there's never anything to eat between Christmas and New Years!"

A typical macho man married a typical good looking lady, and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules. "I'll be home when I want, if I want, what time I want, and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table, unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card playing when I want with my old buddies, and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?" His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night, whether you're here or not."

Three brothers are traveling along a road, and their car dies. They all get out of the car, and start walking to a barn that's a little ways away. When they get their, the farmer comes out of the barn, and offers them a room for one night. He says to the first one, "You can sleep with the pigs," the second guy," you can sleep with the cows", and the third guy, "I like the cut of your jib. You can sleep with my 18 daughters." The next morning, he asks everyone how they slept. The first man said, "I slept like a pig." The second man said ,"I slept like a cow." The third guy said, "I slept like a rabbit. I jumped from hole, to hole, to hole."

The bell rang for school to start and John walked in late. Mr. Clark asked, "John, why are you late?" He replied, "I was on Cherry Hill." Then he sat down. Ten minutes later Nathan walked in late and Mr. Clark repeated, "Why are you late?" Nathan answered, "I was on top of Cherry Hill." Five minutes later Kevin walked in late and Mr. Clark said to him, "Kevin, where have you been?" Kevin replied, "I was on Cherry Hill." Ten minutes later a girl walked in the classroom and Mr. Clark asked, "Hi there, what's your name?" The girl replied, "Cherry Hill."

A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas."

Q: Why is sex like math?
A: You add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray there's no multiplying.

A man is lying on the beach, wearing nothing but a cap over his crotch. A woman passing by remarks, "If you were any sort of a gentleman, you would lift your hat to a lady." He replies, "If you were any sort of a sexy lady, the hat would lift by itself."

A guy decides to do something nice for his girlfriend before they leave on vacation so he gets her name tattooed on his *****. He comes home and shows it to her. She looks at it and says, "That's great, sweetie, but what is 'Wy'?" He tells her to rub it and as she does she sees it actually reads "Wendy." When they arrive at Montego Bay, the couple are walking along a nude beach and the boyfriend notices a black guy with "Wy" on his *****. He asks the man if he also has a girlfriend named Wendy. The black guy laughs and says, "Nah, mon, mine says 'Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day.'"

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married 10 times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get screwed!"
The following 2 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
60n1st (07-06-2018), johnodrake (07-07-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:25 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Wendy Instagram's are the best.

The following 3 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
60n1st (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:26 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

The following 2 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
60n1st (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:49 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Redneck and Fails.....

The following 4 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
60n1st (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:50 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Why Women live Longer......

The following 5 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
60n1st (07-06-2018), 64Corvette (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-07-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:52 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

For the Geezers that can relate.....

60n1st (07-06-2018), 64Corvette (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:53 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Meme's of the week found....

60n1st (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018), vetintheblood (07-08-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:19 AM
phil2302
Melting Slicks

Received 1,008 Likes on 573 Posts
Default No words needed.

The following 6 users liked this post by phil2302:
60n1st (07-06-2018), csherman (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), lisa'69t-top (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:44 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

Received 581 Likes on 229 Posts

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked,"How long before I can get a haircut"? The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said "About 2 hours". The guy left, but did not return that day. A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "how long before I can get a haircut"? The barber looked around at the shop and said, 'About 3 hours.' The guy left and again, did not return that day. A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut? The barber looked around the shop and said, 'About an hour and a half.' The guy left. The barber turned to his friend and said, 'Hey, Bob, do me a favor follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back later. A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asked, 'So, where does he go when he leaves?' Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, Your house.
The following 4 users liked this post by GEM '62:
60n1st (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:47 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

Default Not a joke, but I had no place else to post

For the intellectually curious.......

https://www.chonday.com/29944/tousrsen6/
The following 5 users liked this post by GEM '62:
60n1st (07-06-2018), Dave Tracy (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-07-2018), Roger Walling (07-06-2018), vetintheblood (07-08-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:50 AM
GEM '62
Drifting

Old 07-06-2018, 09:47 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Originally Posted by GEM '62
For the intellectually curious.......

https://www.chonday.com/29944/tousrsen6/

Go post in "Off Topic", lot's of info like this there. B-52 was shown last week

Get notified of new replies

To (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) July 6th weekend 2018....

Old 07-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Subject: "I MISS BILL"

Political humour from a show on Canadian TV, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.
"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"
*He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.
*He plays the saxophone.
*He smoked weed.
*He had his way with ugly white women.
*Even now? Look at him ... his wife works, and he doesn't!
And, he gets a check from the government every month.
*Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honour of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
*Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honour Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada .
*When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
*The Clinton revised judicial oath:
"I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
* Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to have sex in the Oval Office between the Bushes.

The following 4 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-06-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018), vetsvette2002 (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

And this is why you should never eat before you go on some amusement rides..........

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
60n1st (07-06-2018), MAD IN NC (07-07-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 05:16 PM
phil2302
Melting Slicks

Received 1,008 Likes on 573 Posts

Old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them, "Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up."

"Sure," they said, "You're welcome."

So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a hitman," was the reply.

"You're joking!" was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. "Here are my tools."

"That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here."

So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house. "Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window."
"Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha Ha, I can see she's naked! Wait a minute, that's my neighbor in there with her. He's naked, too! The bastard!"

He turned to the hitman, "How much do you charge for a hit?"

"I'll do a flat rate for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

"Can you do two for me now?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"First, shoot my wife; she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth." "Then the neighbor, he's a friend of mine, so just shoot his pecker off to teach him a lesson."

The hitman took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes.

"Are you going to do it or not?" said the friend impatiently.

"Just be patient," said the hitman calmly, "Im waiting for the perfect shot. I think I can save you a grand here..."
The following 5 users liked this post by phil2302:
60n1st (07-06-2018), Kerrmudgeon (07-07-2018), MAD IN NC (07-07-2018), TCKT B8 (07-06-2018), vetsvette2002 (07-07-2018)

Quick Reply: (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) July 6th weekend 2018....