C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

factory air conditioning

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 09:40 PM
biggd
Melting Slicks

Received 347 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Nowhere Man

call it what you will but in my area it’s a old heap of a car with a junk yard 5.3 from a suv with some lip stick on the ol pig. There are zero after market frame cars with custom one off touches. Or nothing like you see at auctions that fetch triple digits
Welcome to the World Wide Web which lets you peak into a whole new world outside Mayberry.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:44 PM
Nowhere Man
Team Owner

Received 6,929 Likes on 4,774 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by biggd
Welcome to the World Wide Web which lets you peak into a whole new world outside Mayberry.
if it wasent for this site or Corvettes at Carisle I would never have herd or seen any resto mod cars. That is why I said it’s all about your location and area. And my area is full of rare and very valuable cars. So money is not the problem.
Old 07-18-2018, 12:02 AM
Vitaminmopar
Burning Brakes

Received 334 Likes on 199 Posts

I found this doing a search. http://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/HO...rolet-Corvette
The write up says this was a factory air car but now uses a vintage air system. Duntov Motors in Dallas did the conversion so I would reach out to them for further information. And gentlemen, please, if you can't help the OP with something other than opinion don't post it. Those posts just take the thread NOWHERE.

Quick Reply: factory air conditioning