C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

[C2] Warning graphic images

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 09:53 PM
dplotkin
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,130 Likes on 1,030 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C2 of Year Finalist (stock)
2015 C2 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Stingray noob
….. It seems to me to be a bit low based on other people's experiences but it has not been assessed by an experienced ….Any thoughts?
Yeah, um some thoughts on that; I wouldn't say anything is a bit low here, as a matter of fact I'd say we are talking about higher than normal with respect to both the recipient and the objects in question.

Dan

Old 10-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Viet Nam Vett
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 259 Likes on 183 Posts
2015 C2 of Year
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10, '14-'15

Originally Posted by Stingray noob
I finally got the estimate from the appraisal company. It seems to me to be a bit low based on other people's experiences but it has not been assessed by an experienced C2 shop yet. I'm still waiting for them to give me a list of recommended shops. The estimate lists the repair shop as the place it was towed to but i am definitely not going to have the work done at a general auto body shop. Any thoughts?
Yep... Since your in NJ I would contact My Guy who is a Corvette Body guy and has done many Many Corvette C-2's In Fact he did mine. He is a one man Body Shop, His work Is bar none, He has many NCRS and Trophy cars to his credit. He is located in Mount Holley NJ area.

You are 1 Hour 24 min 84.7 miles from his shop acccording to Google Maps...

My Car was done by him.If you scroll down you will see my car waaaaaaaaaay down in the pic's.
He will not release a Car unless it is PERFECT.! He has done restomods and Stock corvettes and is an EXPPERT when it comes to fit and finish and Paint work.

His Name is STEVE RUSS... Here's his link on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/RussCorvetteRestoration/ My Complete front Clip was Replaced with GM Authorized "Shimershine" Factory Correct Complete Clip..Every Gap is perfect all the way around. The Corvette was Taken down to Glass and then brought back to what you see below. You won't be
disappointed.

You are 1 hour and 24 min and 84.7 miles from his shop according to google maps..
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Fair...3!2d39.9931438

Last edited by Viet Nam Vett; 10-09-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Quick Reply: [C2] Warning graphic images