C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) Oct. 19th weekend 2018......

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 12:16 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) Oct. 19th weekend 2018......

Hey everyone out in classic Corvette country! .....
Getting chilly up north, time to raise the top on my 62 and tuck it in for another winter's nap...
Let's see what funny stuff y'all can come up with the cheer me up....
_______________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________________

A Little Extra In The Soup....

Two missionaries in Africa were apprehended by a tribe of very hostile cannibals who put them in a large pot of water, build a huge fire under it, and left them there.A few minutes later, one of the missionaries started to laugh uncontrollably. The other missionary can't believe it!

He said, "What's wrong with you? We're being boiled alive! They're gonna eat us! What could possibly be funny at a time like this?"

The other missionary said, "I just peed in the soup!"

A man and his wife were driving through country on his way from New York to California.
Looking at his fuel gauge, he decided to stop at the next gasoline station and fill up. About 15 minutes later, he spots a Mobil station and pulls over to the high octane pump.
"What can I do for ya'll?" asks the attendant. "Fill 'er up with high test,"replies the driver. While the attendant is filling up the tank, he's looking the car up and down.
"What kinda car is this?" he asks. "I never seen one like it before."
"Well," responds the driver, his chest swelling up with pride, "This, my boy is a 1999 Cadillac DeVille."
"What all's it got in it?" asks the attendant.
"Well," says the driver, "It has everything. It's loaded with power steering,power seats, power sun roof, power mirrors, AM/FM radio with a 10 deck CD player in the trunk with 100 watts per channel, 8 speaker stereo, rack and pinion steering, disk brakes all around, leather interior, digital instrument package, and best of all, a 8.8 liter V12 engine."
"Wow," says the attendant, "That's really something!"
"How much do I owe you for the gasoline?" asks the driver.
"That'll be $30.17," says the attendant.
The driver pulls out his money clip and peels off a $20 and a $10. He goes into his other pocket and pulls out a handful of change. Mixed up with the change are a few golf tees.
"What are those little wooden things?" asks the attendant.
"That's what I put my ***** on when I drive," says the driver.
"Wow," says the attendant, "Those Cadillac people think of everything!"

Second Honeymoon

The old couple were planning to go on a second honeymoon for their 50th wedding anniversary. The old woman said, "We will go to all the same places that we did on our first honeymoon."
"Uh huh," said the old man.
"We will do all the things that we did on our first honeymoon," said the old woman.
"Uh huh," said the old man.
"And we will make love like we did on our first honeymoon," said the old woman.
"That's right," said the old man, "except this time I get to sit on the side of the bed and cry, 'It's too big, it's too big!'"

And a few borrowed gifs from next door.....

A camera captures light in slow motion at 10 trillion frames per second...
Name:  mdA7vJY.gif
Views: 29
Size:  1,002.0 KB
Name:  4xQkoI2.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  194.3 KB
Name:  ik99XfI.gif
Views: 77
Size:  2.94 MB
Name:  MB6h8s8.gif
Views: 75
Size:  2.21 MB
Name:  FEWgr8b.gif
Size:  2.85 MB
Name:  8D89CLT.gif
Views: 74
Size:  3.49 MB
Name:  eNq2R4d.gif
Views: 29
Size:  1.96 MB
Name:  AonbKh9.gif
Views: 23
Size:  1.24 MB
Name:  pLEv7FP.gif
Views: 21
Size:  1.16 MB
Name:  CyPwY9k.gif
Views: 36
Size:  4.18 MB
Name:  jkhXyLg.gif
Views: 22
Size:  798.9 KB
Name:  c0lL6ji.gif
Views: 35
Size:  4.45 MB
Name:  bIO70Hv.gif
Views: 36
Size:  6.29 MB
Name:  FVw47Nl.gif
Views: 21
Size:  818.2 KB
Name:  KUIFuvw.gif
Views: 34
Size:  8.96 MB
Name:  dAkU5Om.gif
Views: 74
Size:  2.51 MB
Name:  cwUhw1b.gif
Views: 37
Size:  7.67 MB
Name:  Y1nwTBA.gif
Size:  2.95 MB

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 10-19-2018 at 12:17 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
427 Z (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)

Popular Reply

10-19-2018, 02:06 PM
kingwoodvette
Burning Brakes

Received 145 Likes on 112 Posts

Old 10-19-2018, 12:26 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

This morning I went to sign my Dog up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is a mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.
This is a great country!

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an18-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"
The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have anelderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he wasgoing out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella insteadof his gun. When he got to the Creek, he saw a beaver sitting beside thestream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the beaver fell dead.What do you think of that?"
The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else shot that beaver."
The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 12:31 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

It had taken him several months, but the executive vice president had finally persuaded his new secretary to bend over the back of his leather couch and allow him to have sex with her that way.
"And just where have you been until this hour?" demanded his wife, when the wayward husband finally arrived home.
"Down at the office," he replied, "working like a dog."

A few funny pics.....

The following 6 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
427 Z (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018), vetintheblood (10-19-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-19-2018, 12:47 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Newspapers, I'll miss them.

The following 5 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018), vetintheblood (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 12:49 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Meanwhile in Canada..........

The following 4 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 12:55 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

John, who lived in the north of England, decided to go golfing in Scotland with his buddy Shawn , so they loaded up John's minivan and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible downpour so they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

"I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Don't worry." John said. "We'll be happy to sleep in the barn and if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light."

The lady agreed and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared so they got on their way and enjoyed a great weekend of golf.

But about nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the golf weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Shawn and asked, "Shawn, do you remember that good looking widow on the farm we stayed at on our golf holiday in Scotland about 9 months ago?”

"Yes, I do." said Shawn.

"Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?"

"Well, um, yes." Shawn said, a little embarrassed about being found out, "I have to admit that I did."

"And did you happen to give her my name and address instead of telling her your name?"

Shawn's face turned beet red and he said, "Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy I'm afraid I did. Why do you ask?"

"She just died and left me everything."

(And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you? You know you smiled... Now keep that smile for the rest of the day!!!).

Crossing the Sahara desert on a camel.
A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel.

On the third day out, the camel suddenly dropped dead.

After dusting themselves off, the Nun and the Priest surveyed their situation.

After a long period of silence, the Priest spoke. 'Well, Sister, this looks pretty grim.'

'I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two..'

'I agree,' says the Father. 'Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?'

'Anything, Father.'

'I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours.'

'Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.'

The Nun opened her habit and the Priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.

'Sister, would you mind if I touched them?'.......she consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

'Father, could I ask something of you?'

'Yes, Sister?'

'I have never seen a man's *****. Could I see yours?'

'I suppose that would be OK,' the Priest replied lifting his robe.

'Oh Father, may I touch it?'

The priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.

'Sister, you know that if I insert my ***** in the right place, it can give life..'

'Is that true Father?'

'Yes, it is, Sister.'

'Oh Father, that's wonderful . . . Stick it in the camel and let's get the hell out of here!'

Just a reminder to be careful when telling jokes that may be offensive.
A few days ago I was talking to some friends, and friends of those friends, at a bar.

I decided to break the ice with the new friends with a few jokes, most of which went down very well...until I decided to tell a few more offensive ones...and picked the worst possible one to start with.

Here's the joke I told:
"What do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in the bath?

Throw your washing (laundry if you're American) in."

One of the new friends instantly became enraged and swung for me. When I asked him what the hell his problem was he replied that his younger brother was epileptic and died in the bath many years ago.

Obviously I felt mortified as I didn't know about it, and said "I'm so sorry to hear that. Did he drown?"

"No," replied the guy. "He choked on a sock."

Gay Couple on a Plane
A gay couple (Jeremiah and Timothy) is traveling on a plane.

"What if we had sex?" asks Jeremiah.

"Are you crazy? Here, on the plane? It would be awkward, everyone would watch us doing it..."

"Nobody is even paying attention to anything. Look!"

Jeremiah stands up and asks loudly:

"Could I have a napkin, please?"

Nobody gives a damn. Everyone is sleeping, reading, looking out the window, etc. Flight attendants pretend to not hear them, as they also don't give a damn.

"They really wouldn't care then, would they?" says Timothy.

So Jeremiah and Timothy have wild sex on the plane.

Later, when the plane arrives to the airport and the people are leaving, the stewardess sees an old man who threw up all over his shirt, even his pants are soaking in the filth.

"Sir, you should've asked for a bag!"

"I didn't dare" whispers the old man. "A few rows ahead I saw a man asking for a napkin and he got fucked in the ***..."

A chicken farmer goes into a bar, takes a seat next to a woman, and orders a glass of champagne.
The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

He turns to her and says,

"What a coincidence. This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."

"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating," says the woman.

"What a coincidence," says the man. They clink glasses and he asks, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"

"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."

"That's great," says the woman. "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I switched *****," he replies.

"What a coincidence," she said.

One day an elderly rich person is summoned by the IRS.
The IRS tax agents decide to audit an elderly man, and summon him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when the old man showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, ‘Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I’m not sure the IRS finds that believable.’

‘I’m a great gambler, and I can prove it,’ says the elderly guy. ‘How about a demonstration?’ The auditor thinks for a moment and says, ‘Okay. Go ahead. ‘

The old guy says, ‘I’ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.’ The auditor thinks a moment and says, ‘It’s a bet.’ The elderly guy removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor’s jaw drops. The old guy then says, ‘Now, I’ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.’

The auditor can tell he isn’t blind, so he takes the bet. The elderly guy removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with his attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous. ‘Want to go double or nothing?’ the elderly person asks ‘I’ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.’ The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there’s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

The old guy stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can’t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor’s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win.

But the elderly guy's attorney moans and puts his head in his hands. ‘Are you okay?’ the auditor asks. ‘Not really,’ says the attorney. ‘This morning, when He told me he’d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you’d be happy about it'
The following 3 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 01:00 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 06:11 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A couple from fellow canuck Sammy K........

LAST RIDE ON MY HARLEY?
While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?" As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for.. "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look. She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.” "That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!" "Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly." Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this." We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now." "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?" "Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."

Forehead John is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts, "Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It"s been flickering for weeks now". He looks at her and says angrily, "Fix the lights now? Does it look like I have GE written on my forehead? I don"t think so". Fine, then the wife asks, "Well then, could you fix the fridge door? It won"t close right " To which he replied, "Fix the fridge door? Does it look like I have Kenmore written on my forehead? I don"t think so". "Fine", she says "then you could at least fix the steps to the front door? They are about to break " "I"m not a carpenter and I don"t want to fix steps". He says, "Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead? I don"t think so I"ve had enough of you. I"m going to the bar!" So he goes to the bar and drinks for a couple of hours He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home....

As he walks into the house, he notices that the steps are already fixed. As he enters the house, he sees the hall light is working. As he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed. "Honey", he asks, "How did all this get fixed?" She said, "Well, when you left I sat outside and cried." Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either give him a titty **** or bake a cake". He said, "So what kind of cake did you bake?" She replied, "Hellooooo.. Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead? I don"t think so!"

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 10-19-2018 at 06:11 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 10:13 AM
93RubyRedCoupe
Melting Slicks

Received 641 Likes on 364 Posts

The following 5 users liked this post by 93RubyRedCoupe:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 10:27 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

Default Tragedy

Chuck Schumer was visiting a Washington D.C. Primary school and the class was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked Mr. Schumerif he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'Tragedy'.
So Mr Schumer asked the class for an example of a 'Tragedy'.
A little boy stood up and offered, 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'
'Incorrect,' said Schumer. 'That would be an accident.' A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everybody inside, that would be a tragedy.'
‘I'm afraid not', explained Schumer, 'that's what we would refer to as a great loss'.
The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Schumer searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?' Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raised his hand and said: 'If a plane carrying you and Mrs Pelosi and The Obamas and Mrs. Clinton was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile & blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.''Fantastic 'exclaimed Schumer, 'and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?'’
'Well', said Johnny, 'it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be a damn accident either!'
The following 6 users liked this post by ricks327:
64Corvette (10-19-2018), 66 big block (10-19-2018), Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018), warrenmj (10-19-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-19-2018, 10:46 AM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

An Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the Afghan Desert .

During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asked the Sergeant why the camel was kept there

The nervous sergeant said, 'Sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women. Sometimes the men have urges. That's why we have Molly The Camel."

The Captain said, 'I can't say that I condone this, but I can understand about the 'urges', so the camel can stay.'

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own 'urges'.

Crazed with passion, he asked the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.

Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild and insane sex with the camel.

When he's done, he asked the Sergeant, 'Is that how the men do it?'

'No sir. They usually just ride the camel into town. That's where the girls are."

Last edited by ricks327; 10-19-2018 at 10:47 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by ricks327:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 02:06 PM
kingwoodvette
Burning Brakes

Received 145 Likes on 112 Posts

The following 10 users liked this post by kingwoodvette:
66 big block (10-19-2018), gsholz (10-19-2018), Jeffthunbird (10-20-2018), lisa'69t-top (10-20-2018), MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018), vetsvette2002 (10-19-2018), warrenmj (10-19-2018), ZERRY 316 (10-19-2018) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-19-2018, 04:54 PM
plaidside
Safety Car

Received 1,123 Likes on 551 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C1 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

LITTLE JOHNNY IS BACK

The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.
Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."
The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”
Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”
The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”
Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.
Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her **** are so big she can only fasten eight!”
The teacher sat down and cried.
The following 3 users liked this post by plaidside:
Old 10-19-2018, 05:02 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Literacy is a lost art form with the internet today.......

The following 3 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), snide (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 05:43 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

SPOT ON! (just got this)

Women in three pictures:

Men in three pictures:

Any Questions?

............I thought not
427 Z (10-19-2018), Kerrmudgeon (10-19-2018), ricks327 (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 05:46 PM
snide
Team Owner

Received 172 Likes on 74 Posts
CI 4-5-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by MAD IN NC
Meanwhile in Canada..........

Nanaimo bars are awesome!

Originally Posted by MAD IN NC
Dumb ***** spelled "Maple" wrong.
The following 3 users liked this post by snide:
Old 10-19-2018, 06:02 PM
427 Z
Tijuana Event Coordinator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22
NCM Sinkhole Donor

good stuff guys

Get notified of new replies

To (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) Oct. 19th weekend 2018......

Old 10-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A few more interesting gifs for y'all......

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
MAD IN NC (10-19-2018), TCKT B8 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

And.....a few weird pics for you as well......

Old 10-19-2018, 09:03 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday.
"I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror. On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.
He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear,what was it like being six again??"
Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed , "I meant my dress size, you dumb ***!"

Two nuns were driving down a country road when they ran out of gas. They walked to a farmhouse and a farmer gave them some gasoline; but the only container he had was an old bedpan. The nuns were happy to take whatever they were offered and returned to their car. As they were pouring the gasoline from the bedpan into the tank of their car, a minister drove by. He stopped, rolled down his window and said, "Excuse me, sisters. I'm not of your religion, but I couldn't help admiring your faith....!"

Ways To Get Rid Of Telemarketers
An old one, but a good one…

1. If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for Bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

2. If they start out with, “How are you today?” say, “Why do you want to know?” Or you can say, “I'm so glad you asked, because no one seems to care these days and I have all these problems, my sciatica is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died…” When they get try to get back to the sell, just continue your problems.

3. If they say they're Joe Doe from the XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name, then ask them to spell the company name, then ask them where it located. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.

4. This one works better if you are male: Telemarketer: “Hi, my name is Judy and I'm with Canter and Siegel services…. You: “Hang on a second.” (few seconds pause) “Okay, (in a really husky voice) what are you wearing?”

5. Crying out, in well-simulated tones of pleasure and surprise, “Judy!! Is this really you? Oh, my gosh! Judy, how have you BEEN?” Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of terror as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.

6. Say, “No”, over and over. Be sure to vary the sound of each no, and keep an even tempo even as they're trying to speak. This is the most fun if you can keep going until they hang up.

7. If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up with their Family and Friends plan, reply, in a sinister a voice as you can muster, “I don't have any friends…would you be my friend?”

8. If they clean rugs: “Can you get blood out, you can? Well, how about goat blood or HUMAN blood.

9. Let the person go through their spiel, providing minimal but necessary feedback in the form of an occasional “Uh- huh, really, or “That's fascinating.” Finally, when they ask you to buy, ask them to marry you. They get all flustered, but just tell them you couldn't give your credit card number to someone that's a complete stranger.

10. Tell them you work for the same company they work for. Example: Telemarketer: “This is Bill from Watertronics.” You: “Watertronics!! Hey I work for them too. Where are you calling from?” Telemarketer: “Uh, Dallas, Texas.” You: “Great, they have a group there too? How's business/the weather? Too bad the company has a policy against selling to employees! Oh well, see ya.”

11. Answer the phone. As soon as you realize it is a telemarketer, set the receiver down, shout or scream, “Oh, my goodness!!!” and then hang up.

12. Tell the Telemarketer you are busy and if they will give you their phone number you will call them back. If they say they are not allow to give out their number, then ask them for their home number and tell them you will call them at home. (This is usually the most effective method of getting rid of Telemarketers)

Quick Reply: (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) Oct. 19th weekend 2018......