Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[C1] Are axles different for posi and non-posi?

Old 07-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Frankie the Fink
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,026 Likes on 3,091 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
You are the one that solely put that in motion. Nobody else. How is your PUtter doing lately by the way?
Actually the car is a sheer pleasure to drive.
I count myself blessed to own it.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:22 PM
MikeM
CF Senior Member

Received 934 Likes on 790 Posts

Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink View Post
Actually the car is a sheer pleasure to drive.
I count myself blessed to own it.
That putt putting never did much to stir my heart but the rumplety bump from that 097 always made me feel young again. Especially, once I passed six grand on the tach.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 AM
ghostrider20
CF Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
In my constant search for knowledge, I read all your posts and you seldom misspeak. You just make it tough to read (and confusing) for no reason. Wading through all those exclamation points and the stuck shift key is like a cross eyed batter up trying to hit the baseball.
I agree Tom. I yield to your knowledge and admire your countless post. But the caps and carry on letters make it hard to read. Please donít take offense, Iím naturally slow mentally and always try and learn from your posts. If you are tired and have grown agitated answering the same question, maybe time for a break. For your own mental nourishment.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:05 AM
Loren Smith
CF Senior Member

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

When Yoda shared the wisdom from his many years, did Luke get upset that he ordered his sentences object/subject/verb? Tom's caps not so bad they are.

Last edited by Loren Smith; 07-11-2019 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:15 AM
62cruiseer
CF Senior Member

Received 99 Likes on 69 Posts

WELL, I'd rather have his posts, in any fashion, than Nooooooooooooooooo posts at all. I've been to his house/shop and his level of Energy, Knowledge, Enthusiasm and Passion is like no other I've met in corvettes and few I've met in any walk of life. He's one of those guys who "pumps you up" by just being around him. He's not a showoff or know-it-all................he just knows what he's talking about from experience. Life long hot rodder and retired aircraft technician/mechanic........he's just a knowledgeable guy willing to share what he's learned. I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by 62cruiseer:
Loren Smith (07-11-2019), tgtexas02 (07-11-2019)
Old 07-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Robert61
CF Senior Member

Received 405 Likes on 351 Posts

Originally Posted by DZAUTO View Post
All I can say is that if you are displeased with my comments to questions, ESPECIALLY questions that are frequently asked and are often confusing to some people--------------------------------THEN DON'T READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pretty much sums it up. No one is forced to read anything. I don't need a button there are a few posters that I just don't read. DZ ain't one of em.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [C1] Are axles different for posi and non-posi?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: