C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

What ever happened to Ken Heckert?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 07:02 PM
L98auto
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Default What ever happened to Ken Heckert?

Years back, I worked for Ken Heckert at his shop in Glenville PA. The other day I ran into someone asking about him but I didn't know what he was currently up to. I know he opened a shop over in Stoverstown/Spring Grove and visited him there a couple times but from what I heard, that shop closed down. He had some really talented people over at the Glenville shop like Mike Leister and a lot of cool cars went through there. Just curious how he's been making out.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Nowhere Man
Team Owner

Received 6,943 Likes on 4,782 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by L98auto
Years back, I worked for Ken Heckert at his shop in Glenville PA. The other day I ran into someone asking about him but I didn't know what he was currently up to. I know he opened a shop over in Stoverstown/Spring Grove and visited him there a couple times but from what I heard, that shop closed down. He had some really talented people over at the Glenville shop like Mike Leister and a lot of cool cars went through there. Just curious how he's been making out.
I think his ex wife took him to the cleaners. and you have PM
The following users liked this post:
L98auto (04-13-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 07:52 PM
Powershift
Race Director

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,307 Posts

He was one of the Bloomington Gold Judges for my 67 car back in the "early days".

Larry
The following users liked this post:
L98auto (04-13-2021)

Get notified of new replies

To What ever happened to Ken Heckert?

Quick Reply: What ever happened to Ken Heckert?