C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

☻▬☻▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ☻▬☻▬☻ Jan. 7th 2022 weekend edition.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 12:14 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default ☻▬☻▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ☻▬☻▬☻ Jan. 7th 2022 weekend edition.......

Good evening and good morning to all youze guys!
Very chilly up north, down to -18C tonight! ...
Time to get our funny on once again...maybe it'll warm me up? Let's see what y'all have for us this week, and as always remember the rules of engagement.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First one from my email courtesy of Sammy K.
Nine Words Women Use.......

(1)Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. This means your facts may be right but you are still wrong.

(2)Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.(Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'.. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8)Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell...

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?'(For the woman's response refer to # 3).

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they canavoid if they remember the terminology.* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, 'cause they know it's true

And what Bill came up with next door......

Name:  6KLv82L.gif
Views: 50
Size:  13.89 MB
Name:  NSFwyV9.gif
Views: 56
Size:  16.11 MB
Name:  NXmF9CP.gif
Size:  16.36 MB
Name:  0yNw7jf.gif
Views: 65
Size:  13.60 MB
Name:  aqjJFgR.gif
Views: 53
Size:  15.91 MB
Name:  cjsGOUl.gif
Size:  9.68 MB
Name:  UclL5y6.gif
Views: 407
Size:  11.09 MB
Name:  phw2y0e.gif
Views: 55
Size:  8.23 MB
Name:  nKa4VN7.gif
Views: 75
Size:  11.01 MB

Name:  Dq6YUvP.gif
Size:  18.51 MB
Name:  xcQW8Gc.gif
Views: 51
Size:  6.42 MB
Name:  u9cNgmT.gif
Size:  6.58 MB
Name:  6cNdguA.gif
Views: 86
Size:  2.61 MB
Name:  CyQb1bw.gif
Views: 53
Size:  5.51 MB
Name:  MHxbZtO.gif
Views: 52
Size:  5.69 MB
Name:  XGZlmAN.gif
Size:  7.12 MB
Name:  syjC30I.gif
Views: 54
Size:  4.98 MB

Helping your father

A clergyman walking down a country lane and sees a young farmer struggling to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off.
"You look hot, my son," said the cleric. "why don't you rest a moment, and I'll give you a hand."
"No thanks," said the young man.
"My father wouldn't like it."
"Don't be silly," the minister said.
"Everyone is entitled to a break. Come and have a drink of water."
Again the young man protested that his father would be upset. Losing his patience, the clergyman said, "Your father must be a real slave driver. Tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

"Well," replied the young farmer, "he's under the load of hay."

Ole and Lena are driving home from a party one night when Ole gets pulled over for speeding. The officer comes to the window and asks Ole, "Sir, did you realize that you were speeding?"

"No sir," replies Ole, "I had no idea I was speeding."

Suddenly, Lena blurts out, "Yeah you did Ole! You were speeding and you knew it the whole time!"

"Would you be quiet Lena, this isn't the time or the place!"

"Well, you were speeding and now you're trying to lie about it," says Lena.

Ole replies, "Will you just shut up for once, I'm sick of you bossing me around!"

The officer, still standing at the window of the car is surprised at the way Ole is talking to his wife. He asks, "Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you like this?"

"No," she replies, "only when he's been drinking."

Ten Thoughts to Ponder...
Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2
In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT...

America knows exactly where one cow with mad-cow disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America, but they haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe the USA should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

A man was shopping in the men's department at Bloomingdale's when he noticed an absolutely beautiful woman behind the sales counter.
He went up to her and said, "Good morning, madam."
She smiled pleasantly and asked, "And what would you like?"
The man said, "I'd like to wrap my arms around you and squeeze you tight. Then run my hand up and down your bottom and squeeze that. Then run my hands along your inner thighs, up underneath your dress. When I get to your sweet womanhood, I'd like to rub that while simultaneously unbuttoning your blouse with my teeth and then suck on your beautiful breasts and bite your nipples lightly... But what I *need* is a new tie!"

Designated Drunk........

One night at a local bar frequented by a bunch of deer hunters who were waiting for the opening day of deer season, the local sheriff scoped out the joint for possible drunk drivers.
As he waited, eventually a patron stumbled out of the bar, fumbled for his keys, tried them in three different cars until he finally found his, got inside and rested his head on the steering wheel. The deputy knew he had his drunk driver, so now all he had to do was wait for him to start his engine and pull out of the lot.
A few hours passed by and most of the other deer hunters had left by then, when the patron abruptly lifted his head, cranked the car up and drove out of the lot like a bat out of hell. The deputy followed him and stopped him promptly. He administered the breath-o-lizer test and it read 0.00.
Confused, the deputy asked the driver what the hell was going on. The driver looked at him innocently and said, "Well, tonight I'm the designated decoy."

A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows every week and began to understand what the magician does in every trick.
Once he understood that, he started shouting in the middle of the show: Look, it's not the same hat. Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table! Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?
The magician was furious but couldn't do anything, it was the captain's parrot after all. One day the ship had an accident and sunk. The magician found himself on a piece of wood, in the middle of the ocean, with the parrot of course. They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day, and another, and another.
After a week the parrot finally said: OK. I give up. What'd you do with the boat ?

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 01-07-2022 at 12:52 AM.
The following 5 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), ShagVette (01-07-2022), Six7390gt (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-07-2022), vjjack04 (01-08-2022)

Popular Reply

01-08-2022, 08:44 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,332 Likes on 889 Posts

Old 01-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Easy Rhino
Team Owner

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,332 Posts

Up!
Old 01-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The following 4 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), ShagVette (01-07-2022), Six7390gt (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-07-2022)
Old 01-07-2022, 08:29 AM
Joemac8
Drifting

Received 2,263 Likes on 437 Posts

The following 3 users liked this post by Joemac8:
Kerrmudgeon (01-07-2022), lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-07-2022)
Old 01-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."

WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out. Where's the car?"

WIFE: "In the pool."

And a few funny pics......

Now I've seen everything!!!

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 01-07-2022 at 12:09 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
Joemac8 (01-07-2022), lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-07-2022)
Old 01-07-2022, 06:58 PM
LouieM
Race Director

Received 3,033 Likes on 1,250 Posts

Ummmm....

The following 4 users liked this post by LouieM:
Bowtyeguy (01-07-2022), Kerrmudgeon (01-07-2022), lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-07-2022)
Old 01-08-2022, 01:58 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A young pastor moved to town and decided he would go around and introduce himself to the new congregation. He rang the first door bell and a lady came to the door. She stared at him as he introduced himself.
She said, “I can't believe how much you look like Conway Twitty, the country music singer.”
He replied, “Yes, ma’am, I hear that a lot.”
He went to the next house and the next, and every lady that came to the door said the same thing—that he looked like Conway Twitty.
At the last house, a shapely young lady came to the door with a towel around her. He started to introduce himself, but she loosened her towel, threw her arms in the air, and screamed, “Conway Twitty!”
The pastor stood there, stunned. Then he said, “Hello, darling!”

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a "Curse" he has been living with for the last 40 years.
The Wizard says "maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."
The old man says without hesitation "'I now pronounce you man and wife'".

A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"
"Sixteen," the boy responded.
His cousin was amazed that he knew the answer so quickly. "How do you know that?"
"Easy," the little boy said.
"All you have to do is add it up, like the Preacher said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-10-2022)
Old 01-08-2022, 04:00 PM
vetteman64
Racer

Received 230 Likes on 63 Posts

Default friday funnies

The following 3 users liked this post by vetteman64:
Kerrmudgeon (01-08-2022), lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-10-2022)
Old 01-08-2022, 08:44 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,332 Likes on 889 Posts

The following 6 users liked this post by 63 340HP:
ironheadvette (01-10-2022), Kerrmudgeon (01-08-2022), lisa'69t-top (01-09-2022), Six7390gt (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-10-2022), vetsvette2002 (01-09-2022) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 01-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

You know you're getting older when..........

Old 01-09-2022, 07:20 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Curvette's entry for this weeks Funnies........

A man and a woman had been married for more than 60 years.........
They had shared everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover. In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man took down the shoe box and took it to his wife's bedside.

She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box. When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money totaling $95,000. He asked her about the contents.

"When we were to be married," she said, "my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll."

The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears. Only two precious dolls were in the box. She had only been angry with him two times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with happiness.

"Honey," he said "that explains the doll, but what about all of this money? Where did it come from?"

"Oh, that?" she said. "That's the money I made from selling the dolls."

The following users liked this post:
TCKT B8 (01-10-2022)
Old 01-09-2022, 07:40 PM
DonnieP73
Burning Brakes

Received 518 Likes on 224 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we will talk about it." A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your Bible diligently, but you didn't get hair cut!" The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair." His father replied, "Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"
The following 2 users liked this post by DonnieP73:
Kerrmudgeon (01-09-2022), TCKT B8 (01-10-2022)

Get notified of new replies

To ☻▬☻▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ☻▬☻▬☻ Jan. 7th 2022 weekend edition.......

Quick Reply: ☻▬☻▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ☻▬☻▬☻ Jan. 7th 2022 weekend edition.......