Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

For Sale - 1966 Corvette Heater Box Assembly

Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 PM
MosportGreen66
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default For Sale - 1966 Corvette Heater Box Assembly

For Sale - I have a complete heater box assembly. Although complete it does need some work. The engine side of the heater box is in good condition with the exception of three nicks that are visible (the pictures show this). The under dash piece of the heater box has two cracked studs however I have been told it is fixable and I do have the two broken studs. This unit also has the vent piece which is in perfect condition. I'll also include the heater core retainer pieces, metal spacer, blower motor and 65 dated heater core. I have no clue if the blower motor or heater core work.

See pictures.

Very reasonable priced at $300 obo + shipping. To compare, I have seen the engine side of the heater box go for $500 alone on ebay.

PM me or Golferdas@aol.com

Thanks,
Dave

Old 06-11-2009, 08:36 AM
quahog
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Default heater assembly

Would you consider 250.00 plus shipping . If so I'll take it or tell me the bottom line and I'll take it anyway. thanks Jeff send me a private message and I'll give you all the info we need to complete this sale.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:55 PM
MosportGreen66
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Sold pending payment.

Thanks,
Dave

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale - 1966 Corvette Heater Box Assembly

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For Sale - 1966 Corvette Heater Box Assembly