Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

NOS Delco-Remy 1954 Corvette Starter

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 01:28 PM
lstyles
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS Delco-Remy 1954 Corvette Starter

I have what appears to be a brand new starter motor/solenoid that (from my research) was used on the 1954 corvette (?). I do not know its history but it looks completely new to me and all the mechanical parts that I can see look flawless and unused. It was very well wrapped in plastic and so has no corrosion etc. It also comes with the strap to mount it, also brand new. There are a couple of very superficial scratches in paint from my rolling it over but otherwise all looks new. The badge says Delco-Remy part number 1108035. Please let me know if you need any photos or have any questions. I know nothing about corvettes though. Want to get rid of this so best offer takes it!

thanks
Lori
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
TroyPyles
Pro

I'm interested. PM sent.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:25 AM
LMa1939
Instructor

Default 1954 vette starter motor/solenoid

Originally Posted by lstyles
I have what appears to be a brand new starter motor/solenoid that (from my research) was used on the 1954 corvette (?). I do not know its history but it looks completely new to me and all the mechanical parts that I can see look flawless and unused. It was very well wrapped in plastic and so has no corrosion etc. It also comes with the strap to mount it, also brand new. There are a couple of very superficial scratches in paint from my rolling it over but otherwise all looks new. The badge says Delco-Remy part number 1108035. Please let me know if you need any photos or have any questions. I know nothing about corvettes though. Want to get rid of this so best offer takes it!

thanks
Lori
Do you still have this part...I need one for my 54 vette. Larry Martin
LMa1939@aol.com

Get notified of new replies

To NOS Delco-Remy 1954 Corvette Starter

Quick Reply: NOS Delco-Remy 1954 Corvette Starter