Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: Rosenthal Chevrolet Documentation

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
pacekr
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: Rosenthal Chevrolet Documentation

Hi Guys,

If any of you know of anyone from Rosenthal Chevrovelet that was able to hold onto the dealer's documentation for a 1967 corvette, please send them my way. I have tracked the complete history of my corvette back to the original owner who has passed away. I will pay huge money for documentation related to my vette built on November 1, 1966.

The original dealer was:

Rosenthal Chevrolet. Arlington Va
Dealer code 475 in zone 14
Old 06-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Old Pervette
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by pacekr
Hi Guys,

If any of you know of anyone from Rosenthal Chevrovelet that was able to hold onto the dealer's documentation for a 1967 corvette, please send them my way. I have tracked the complete history of my corvette back to the original owner who has passed away. I will pay huge money for documentation related to my vette built on November 1, 1966.

The original dealer was:

Rosenthal Chevrolet. Arlington Va
Dealer code 475 in zone 14

Hi, I too have traced my 66 (which I bought in Monterrey CA) back to Rosenthal Chevrolet. Rather ironic considering I now live about 15 miles from Arlington VA. I called Rosenthal (they still have other franchises) and asked if they had any remaining records from the defunct Chevrolet dealership, to include paperwork or dealer memorabilia. They offered to check and get back to me, which they did. Even after calling the now retired service manager, they found nothing remained. Quite the let down. Hope you fared better in the intervening five years since your query.
Mike
Old 06-29-2016, 09:35 PM
mark6669
Drifting

Received 188 Likes on 128 Posts

I worked for the Rosenthal organization back in the 80's and it was gone then.
Mark

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Rosenthal Chevrolet Documentation

Quick Reply: WTB: Rosenthal Chevrolet Documentation