Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

red interior

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Mikesa
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 48 Likes on 16 Posts

Default red interior

Don't know if this is the right way to present this or whether it should be in the general discussion forum, but I have a red 65 convertible that has a brand new red interior and the protecto plate says 443, red/white. I am going back to original red/white. If anyone has any interest in new red (no power window) door panels, vinyl seat covers, seat backs, center cushion, sunvisors and deck lid strip, I may have these available. I don't have a price yet and I'm not sure how quick this will be, I just thought I'd toss it out there and see if there is any interest. Photos to follow.

Mike
Attached Images  

Last edited by Mikesa; 08-06-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:16 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes19
Don't know if this is the right way to present this or whether it should be in the general discussion forum, but I have a red 65 convertible that has a brand new red interior and the protecto plate says 443, red/white. I am going back to original red/white. If anyone has any interest in new red (no power window) door panels, vinyl seat covers, seat backs, center cushion, sunvisors and deck lid strip, I may have these available. I don't have a price yet and I'm not sure how quick this will be, I just thought I'd toss it out there and see if there is any interest. Photos to follow.

Mike
Should go fast... Good luck
Old 08-06-2011, 08:33 PM
fisheson
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default red guts

got a price in mind?, Im also in nh 03055 not 2 far away..................thanks
Old 08-07-2011, 01:53 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Pretty sure forum rules require a price.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:17 AM
Mikesa
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

As I worded this I was trying to guage interest, partly because I haven't got the white replacement interior yet and as I'm using my car while I am doing this, I wasn't sure how to approach it. My goal was to buy what I need, online and/or at Carlisle, and provide my interior at somewhat reduced pricing to someone who may need red. I expect my decision to change colors would cost me, but as my interior is like new, I coiuld recoup some of my cost. As such, I couldn't zero in on a price right away. Hope this makes some sense to some who may have an interest and understand the logistical issues. I have sent a couple of PMs to discuss my post. If I am in violation of forum rules, my apologies, and if the thread needs to be locked or deleted, I understand.

Mike
Old 08-07-2011, 05:41 PM
TheSaint
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

If it was my car i would keep that great looking interior Protecto plate or not

Last edited by TheSaint; 08-07-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Mikesa
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks, I had a hard time making the decision partly due to the current interior condition, plus I'm a big red fan anyway. I used to have a Nassau blue 65 convertible with white and blue interior and loved it. The trim tag and protecto plate saying white and red, as well as what would appear to be a rare(? I think) interior combination, helped me make my decision.

Mike
Old 08-07-2011, 05:59 PM
GreaseMonkey
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
PA Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by mikes19
As I worded this I was trying to guage interest, partly because I haven't got the white replacement interior yet and as I'm using my car while I am doing this, I wasn't sure how to approach it. My goal was to buy what I need, online and/or at Carlisle, and provide my interior at somewhat reduced pricing to someone who may need red. I expect my decision to change colors would cost me, but as my interior is like new, I coiuld recoup some of my cost. As such, I couldn't zero in on a price right away. Hope this makes some sense to some who may have an interest and understand the logistical issues. I have sent a couple of PMs to discuss my post. If I am in violation of forum rules, my apologies, and if the thread needs to be locked or deleted, I understand.

Mike
Check out supporting vendor Willcox's pricing. They have a sale going on right now..

Get notified of new replies

To red interior

Quick Reply: red interior