Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

'64-'68 Corvette 4spd Shifter Linkage

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:51 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Default '64-'68 Corvette 4spd Shifter Linkage

I have up for sale a complete set of 4spd shifter linkage for '64-'68 Corvettes. This linkage just came off of my '67 Coupe. Needed to purchase a new fork push rod and pivot pin for my '67 and stupidly listened to a friend who said that I should also purchase a new shifter linkage kit for my 4 spd and found I really didn't need it because what I had was almost just as new on my car. Didn't want to send the parts back being I felt I made the foolish mistake in purchasing it so I installed the new parts. Asking just $40 for the complete linkage from my '67 just about half the price of a brand new set. Trust me there is no difference. If you need 4spd shifter linkage and want to save some money I have what you need. Corvette America part # 20839. All shift rods have the hardware connected to them already. They are clean and ready to install.

Last edited by ffas23; 08-28-2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Add On
Old 05-20-2012, 11:43 AM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

I should mention that I believe the Shifter Linkage on the '67 Coupe was already replaced before I purchased the car back in 2002 from what I could see. I haven't even put on a thousand miles on the car since making the purchase 10 years ago so there surely isn't much wear on the linkage up for sale.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 AM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

I still have this linkage available if anyone can use it.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:34 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Had the 4 spd linkage from my '67 sold on the forum to a newbie forum member but it didn't work out being the forum member who at first would go with PayPal or a check as payment backed out after my local bank of over 47 years told me that excepting a personal check today was not a good thing to do because no matter what even after the check would clear in 2 days electronically a person can stop payment on the check a couple of weeks later and one would be stuck without the merchandise sold or payment. The interested NEWBIE MEMBER although I gave him my phone number and he not doing the same sent a check out before I could stop him instead of working with me and using paypal after I explained the situation. Its very disappointing to me being a member here for almost 10 years as many know me and having sold quite a few things here on the forum over those years. I told the newbie to check with a few members like for instance forum member (Sebring Bill) who I sold a Tire Machine to back in 2004 delivering it to his door in Sarasota, Florida who I am sure would vouch for me as being honest as the (un-named) NEWBIE FORUM MEMBER now backed out of the deal over using a check. Others may remember dealing with me over the years also. I guess that was not good enough to a Newbie Member.

Anyway the 4 spd linkage from my '67 Coupe is still up for sale once again. I just felt I needed to say something here on this forum to vent out a little and to let others know what could happen if excepting a personal check.

Last edited by ffas23; 09-08-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:54 PM
bluzrocker
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

If linkage is still avaible ....I interested..

Bluzrocker
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 PM
BADBIRDCAGE
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,974 Likes on 1,057 Posts

Originally Posted by ffas23
Had the 4 spd linkage from my '67 sold on the forum to a newbie forum member but it didn't work out being the forum member who at first would go with PayPal or a check as payment backed out after my local bank of over 47 years told me that excepting a personal check today was not a good thing to do because no matter what even after the check would clear in 2 days electronically a person can stop payment on the check a couple of weeks later and one would be stuck without the merchandise sold or payment. The interested NEWBIE MEMBER although I gave him my phone number and he not doing the same sent a check out before I could stop him instead of working with me and using paypal after I explained the situation. Its very disappointing to me being a member here for almost 10 years as many know me and having sold quite a few things here on the forum over those years. I told the newbie to check with a few members like for instance forum member (Sebring Bill) who I sold a Tire Machine to back in 2004 delivering it to his door in Sarasota, Florida who I am sure would vouch for me as being honest as the (un-named) NEWBIE FORUM MEMBER now backed out of the deal over using a check. Others may remember dealing with me over the years also. I guess that was not good enough to a Newbie Member.

Anyway the 4 spd linkage from my '67 Coupe is still up for sale once again. I just felt I needed to say something here on this forum to vent out a little and to let others know what could happen if excepting a personal check.
So have the person send a money order instead. Since you have to purchase the money order with cash it can't bounce. I don't know who the newbie was but life doesn't have to be that difficult, even without PayPal.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by bluzrocker
If linkage is still avaible ....I interested..

Bluzrocker
Sending you a PM with my email address used on PayPal and my cell phone number if you care to call me and cost of shipping it out to you in a Medium Flat Rate Shipping Box from the Post office. Check for a PM from me in a little bit after posting to this thread.

Fred
Old 09-08-2012, 11:58 PM
bluzrocker
Drifting

ok fine...tx

bluzrocker
Old 09-13-2012, 07:20 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

ok fine...tx

bluzrocker
Shipping the 4spd linkage out to you Friday morning 9/14.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:24 PM
bluzrocker
Drifting

Tx for the up date...also did that come with all the attachment hardware and j-clips etc/

BLUZROCKER
Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Tx for the up date...also did that come with all the attachment hardware and j-clips etc/

BLUZROCKER
Yes, everything is connected to the 3 rods already. You shouldn't need to adjust it much at all if any.

Last edited by ffas23; 09-13-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 PM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

BLUZROCKER did you get my PM. Just want to make sure I got the correct address to send it to. In the process of doing up a online USPS label as I writie.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:42 AM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Moderator you can now delete this thread. Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To '64-'68 Corvette 4spd Shifter Linkage

Quick Reply: '64-'68 Corvette 4spd Shifter Linkage