Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: Vette Brake Products Complete Rear Composit Mono Spring Suspension & Frnt partial

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Cre8vtv
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Vette Brake Products Complete Rear Composit Mono Spring Suspension & Frnt partial

I just changed my suspension out to Shark Bite (because I wanted to experiment and have a little fun). This leaves me with a few extra, near mint condition suspension parts.... these are all excellent components which are light years above the standard suspension. I just don't want to store them for some future car.

Here's what I have: My loss is your BIG gain!!!

1) Complete Rear VBP Dual Mount Composite Monospring Kit. Selling for just $350 + Shipping (approx. $50) (less that 2k miles on this)

2) Front VBP Dual Mount Composite Monospring (only). You'll need to buy or already have the A-arms with the mount ears from VBP. Selling for just $150 + Shipping. (less that 2k miles on this)

3) Complete Set Front and Rear Custom Gas Shocks Edelbrock Performer IAS. (orig. 450.00) Selling for just $99.00 + Shipping (less than 500 miles on these)

Details on REAR:

REAR - Dual Mount Carbon Fiber Monospring for 1963 - 1979 Corvettes, the spring can be adjusted for the street or the track. With this setup, you can raise or lower rear wheel ride heights and spring rates independently - raise one side and lower the other for track or alter spring rates depending on left or right.

This dual mount monospring adjusts for a soft ride or high performance by changing the mounting block adjustment points.

Adjust the ride height up or down 1" using the adjustable spring bolts.

Works with any rear spring setup and rate (from stock to 860 lbs./in.) Works beautifully when also when matched to front monospring kits.

Installation information is available this is a bolt-on system that does require some drilling for attachment to the differential crossmember for bolting on the two mounting brackets for 1963-79 Corvettes. Very easy to do.

Kit includes the rear monospring, adjustable long spring bolts with polyurethane cushions, mounting brackets, blocks and plates. All parts appear to be here, but any other needed parts can be purchased from a hardware store.

Fits 1963, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, and 1979. May also fit 1980, 1981 and 1982, and may also fit some other GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick and Oldsmobiles - PLEASE CHECK BEFORE PURCHASING. System sold as is.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:27 AM
oldgold49er
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default suspension

Hello, I have PMed you twice. did you receive my messages? Thanks
Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 AM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 234 Likes on 143 Posts
Toronto Events Coordinator

Items still for sale?

PM sent

Last edited by 7t2vette; 02-16-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Vette Brake Products Complete Rear Composit Mono Spring Suspension & Frnt partial

Quick Reply: FS: Vette Brake Products Complete Rear Composit Mono Spring Suspension & Frnt partial