Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: Almost new 8.5 x 16' Dbl Axle White V-Nose enclosed Car Hauler Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Ronald White
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Almost new 8.5 x 16' Dbl Axle White V-Nose enclosed Car Hauler Trailer

I have an almost new 8.5 x 16' White V-Nose enclosed Car Hauler Trailer.(actually longer with V-Nose) It has a side door with recessed step down and a rear fold down door. It has the complete 12 volt Led lighting system with dual 3500 lbs axles with dual electric brakes and diamond plate front splash guard. The inside also has 120 volt electric lights(4 ea 48" dbl fluorescent) 3 dbl receptables, and is wired in pvc conduit and has the plug at the front trailer tongue(2 3/16 Ball). It is also plumbed for compressed air and has 30 lf wall mounted hose assembly at the rear door. The air connection is also located at the trailer tongue. I have a heavy duty tripod mount that can be anchored to the concrete slab when the trailer is being used for storage only. The rear of the trailer also has some fold down stabilizer legs for additional support in the parked mode. The trailer also has a 4000 lb Warn winch inside at the V-nose front. It works off a 12 volt deep cycle battery which is charged, when trailer is parked by a Battery Tender charger. The winch has a spread bar with two chains and spring loaded hooks. It also has a 20' remote control winch control to stand outside and winch your car right up to its final resting spot. (You don't have to crawl out)The trailer also comes complete with four 2" wide heavy duty straps and four padded axle straps for hooking the tie down straps to and eliminating any chance of car damage. The trailer has 2 wall mounted paper towel holders, one trash can, and a wall mounted wire storage basket. It also has a new wall mounted Spare Tire. The trailer has only 900-1000 miles on it. I have been using it to store my 34 Ford Coupe and my 2006 Z06. The first $6,200 gets it. West Monroe, La
Please call, text, or email me, . Ron, 318-355-2848, ronaldew@bellsouth.net No Scammers !!!! If interested, send me your email address. Thanks, Ron White
PS The heat lamps clamped to the ceiling are to keep the temp in the trailer constant in the cold weather.

Quick Reply: FS: Almost new 8.5 x 16' Dbl Axle White V-Nose enclosed Car Hauler Trailer