Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: WTB original 62 Choke and Choke linkage for Fuel Injected unit

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 06:55 PM
All-Tex
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Default WTB original 62 Choke and Choke linkage for Fuel Injected unit

I have a 62 fuel injection car that is missing choke parts.
Does anyone want to part with the Choke and Choke Linkage.
Thanks
Cody
Old 04-20-2017, 08:18 AM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 288 Likes on 121 Posts

Default Some suggestions

If you want to buy only assembly line parts, I can't help you. They were all unique to an injected '62 Corvette, including the choke housing casting.

If you can accept reproductions, however, they are available from John DeGregory and Gary Hodges except the choke housing casting. You can buy a good carb choke housing on a Rochester marine two barrel though, and then make it identical to the '62 FI choke housing casting by grinding off the tubing nipple on the bottom. Here's such a carb on eBay now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercruiser-1...1Y6-cN&vxp=mtr

Last edited by jerrybramlett; 04-20-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:41 AM
All-Tex
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jerrybramlett
If you want to buy only assembly line parts, I can't help you. They were all unique to an injected '62 Corvette, including the choke housing casting.

If you can accept reproductions, however, they are available from John DeGregory and Gary Hodges except the choke housing casting. You can buy a good carb choke housing on a Rochester marine two barrel though, and then make it identical to the '62 FI choke housing casting by grinding off the tubing nipple on the bottom. Here's such a carb on eBay now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercruiser-1...1Y6-cN&vxp=mtr

Thanks I will keep it in mind but I really want to keep original.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB original 62 Choke and Choke linkage for Fuel Injected unit

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB original 62 Choke and Choke linkage for Fuel Injected unit