Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: 64 Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 10:49 PM
Dshunn
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 64 Hardtop

Very nice shape, paint good , plexiglas clear, latches good, interior black headliner in good shape without tears. Could use new rubber but is still usable.
Also listed on Ebay. $1500
Attached Images   

Last edited by Dshunn; 05-18-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: More pics
Old 05-17-2017, 11:15 PM
rwade
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm interested. Can you upload some more photos including trim and back glass views? Also, where are you located? I'm in Virginia. Thanks
Old 05-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Dshunn
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwade
I'm interested. Can you upload some more photos including trim and back glass views? Also, where are you located? I'm in Virginia. Thanks
More pics after I send this. I'm in Columbus Ohio.
Top is in VG shape. It could use some new rubber. There is a pic of the bad spot. Back glass is very good. I tried to show the one scratch, not deep and could be buffed out i believe. Very hard to see don't be confused by the concrete under it. Also a nick on the paint, pic of that as well.
Dave
Attached Images     

Last edited by Dshunn; 05-18-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Pics
Old 05-19-2017, 02:10 PM
rwade
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dshunn
More pics after I send this. I'm in Columbus Ohio.
Top is in VG shape. It could use some new rubber. There is a pic of the bad spot. Back glass is very good. I tried to show the one scratch, not deep and could be buffed out i believe. Very hard to see don't be confused by the concrete under it. Also a nick on the paint, pic of that as well.
Dave
Thank you for the response. Your location is too far for me to pick up and often these tops are damaged when they are shipped. I will be glad to pass the word on to others to assist you in the sale. Thank you and again and sorry for any inconvenience.

Get notified of new replies

To 64 Hardtop

Quick Reply: FS: 64 Hardtop