Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: Early 1963 Original Aluminum Valve Cover Hold Down Screws

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Easy Rhino
Team Owner

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,332 Posts

Default Early 1963 Original Aluminum Valve Cover Hold Down Screws

In honor of Mr Trim (Chris) throwing me a couple of needed head bolts, I'm offering a set of 8 what I am pretty sure are original early 1963 aluminum valve cover hold down screws.

Free including shipping.

The only requirement I would ask is that you have an early 1963 with aluminum valve covers, and that is only to be fair to others.

FWIW, repos are cheap, so it's not a biggee. But I'm cleaning out odds and ends as I approach finishing my engine. There will be more stuff.

Last edited by Easy Rhino; 09-17-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:45 PM
deejaydu
Safety Car

Received 465 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Easy Rhino

In honor of Mr Trim (Chris) throwing me a couple of needed head bolts, I'm offering a set of 8 what I am pretty sure are original early 1963 aluminum valve cover hold down screws.

Free including shipping.

The only requirement I would ask is that you have an early 1963 with aluminum valve covers, and that is only to be fair to others.

FWIW, repos are cheap, so it's not a biggee. But I'm cleaning out odds and ends as I approach finishing my engine. There will be more stuff.

Hello I have a 63 340 hp in need of original valve cover hold down screws. If they are still available I am interested. thanks for your generous offer. I can PM you my information.

Thanks
Jay
Old 09-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Easy Rhino
Team Owner

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,332 Posts

Originally Posted by deejaydu
Hello I have a 63 340 hp in need of original valve cover hold down screws. If they are still available I am interested. thanks for your generous offer. I can PM you my information.

Thanks
Jay
They're yours.

PM me with your address and I'll get them headed to you.

It may be next weekend before they go out - I'm traveling out of town very shortly.

Kevin

Get notified of new replies

To Early 1963 Original Aluminum Valve Cover Hold Down Screws

Quick Reply: FS: Early 1963 Original Aluminum Valve Cover Hold Down Screws