Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: 1967 Parking Brake

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Bulldog1008
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1967 Parking Brake

Hi,
I need a NOS parking brake assembly (preferably all black Vs. the one with the Chrome accent ring). I want NOS, because all the current aftermarket ones seem to be made by Corvette Central (C C Manufacturing), and they have a problem with the release button. After I installed it, mine popped off and when I called they said they have had problems. I then called Ecklers Corvette and they get theirs from Corvette Central. Hence it seems my only option is to find a NOS? All the ones on Ebay are pitted and worse than the one I am trying to replace.

Can anyone help? Or if you know of a different manufacturer, that would be helpful as well.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Bulldog1008
Advanced

I am willing to pay, if there are any out there.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:25 PM
roberts427
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 150 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Bulldog1008
Hi,
I need a NOS parking brake assembly (preferably all black Vs. the one with the Chrome accent ring). I want NOS, because all the current aftermarket ones seem to be made by Corvette Central (C C Manufacturing), and they have a problem with the release button. After I installed it, mine popped off and when I called they said they have had problems. I then called Ecklers Corvette and they get theirs from Corvette Central. Hence it seems my only option is to find a NOS? All the ones on Ebay are pitted and worse than the one I am trying to replace.

Can anyone help? Or if you know of a different manufacturer, that would be helpful as well.
may have a used one in decent shape, I will check tonite. thanks Robert
Old 10-19-2017, 06:27 PM
roberts427
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 150 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Bulldog1008
Hi,

I have one with the chromed plastic if interested,
Old 10-19-2017, 09:33 PM
Bulldog1008
Advanced

PM sent

Get notified of new replies

To 1967 Parking Brake

Quick Reply: WTB: 1967 Parking Brake