C1 & C2 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C1 & C2 products, services and promotions.

Memorial Day Weekend FREE SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 10:20 AM
joe@zip
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Memorial Day Weekend FREE SHIPPING

Zip Corvette's annual Memorial Day Sale is back!

Enjoy free shipping* this weekend when you place an online order of $99 or more. No coupon code needed, simply choose the FREE SHIPPING option at checkout. Offer expires at midnight EDT Monday, May 29, 2017. Some restrictions apply. See below for details.

Stock up now on everything you'll need to make this your summer of Corvette fun!

As you gather with friends and family this weekend to celebrate the unofficial start of summer, we encourage you to pause and remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending this great nation. The reason why we are the Land of the Free is because we are also the Home of the Brave!

Shop all Corvette Parts here.

*Orders $99 and up. Free shipping applies to orders delivered to any of the 48 contiguous US only. All oversize charges, crate fees and truck freight charges still apply. Some items marked accordingly do not qualify for the discount.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:24 AM
Robbie-T
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Order

Hi Joe

i have placed a few orders with you guys and I was wondering when my order would be shipped.
i have tried to contact the wed site but have not heard back from anyone.

i am in Australia
thanks

Quick Reply: Memorial Day Weekend FREE SHIPPING