C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

picked up an air compressor and tools for CHEAP (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 07:35 PM
JRD77VET
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10

Default picked up an air compressor and tools for CHEAP (pics)

A co-workers dad is moving to a smaller house and wanted to sell some of his stuff. I went to his house on saturday and this is what I picked up.

3 hp craftsman air compressor. 220 volt 150 psi max working pressure.

A set of craftsman box wrenches 3/8 to 1-5/16. A set of open end craftsman wrenches 1/4 to 1-1/8 and a set of craftsman ignition wrenches.

Here's the other goodies I got. The three shelves in the backround plus two more I have to pick up yet. Starting on the bottom shelf, air hammer with a full set of chisels. The yellow handled item is for auto body sheet metal repair. It hammers a recess for the patch to fit flush. Left, right and straight cutting tin snips. 1/2" drive impact wrench with craftsman impact sockets 3/8 to 1".

Next shelf is a craftsman paint gun, straight air grinder with cut off wheel, " cold steam " cleaner, ( hook up your water hose and the air line for cold water , high pressure cleaning ) 1/4" air drill, cylinder hone, in line air filter and 1/4" high speed pencil grinder.

Top shelf is two 10' self coiling air line, a 15' air line with air nozzle and tire chuck. Hanging on the back is 50' of air line.

Not too bad for $380

Jeff

Quick Reply: picked up an air compressor and tools for CHEAP (pics)