Project Stinkray....horsepower Tv

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 12:02 AM
DJ Dep
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'07

Originally Posted by tersian
Better stop them before they put one of those GM crate ZZ 383 50th anniversary of the Chevy smallblock editions in there! You better call GM and let them know they are violating the 383 cubic inch copyright! We should all go back to the 1955 265ci filterless design. That was TRUE CHEVY!

So Dep, when are you going to put it in your car?
Maybe I should install a 360 or 340? Since so many guys are in love with Mopar engines???

Dep
Old 06-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Jay M
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was really cool to see a Corvette on the show It'll be interesting to see how they are going to fit that engine under the hood. It looked like a very tall combination of intake and air cleaner.

I glad to see that I'm not the only one to watch the show... all those puns drive me insane!! I thought I was the only one who could put up with it I think they need to hire a new writer.

BTW... how do those guys work so fast? LOL

~Jay
Old 06-06-2005, 01:07 PM
CGGorman
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

During the last few minutes of Saturday's show, they had a segment about new products or something... In the background, there was a C3 in primer with an L88-style hood. Me-thinks, it was the STINKray.

Who knows how long ago these things were taped. Shoot, the car's probably been complete for months!
Old 06-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Jay M
Drifting

Originally Posted by CGGorman
During the last few minutes of Saturday's show, they had a segment about new products or something... In the background, there was a C3 in primer with an L88-style hood. Me-thinks, it was the STINKray.

Who knows how long ago these things were taped. Shoot, the car's probably been complete for months!
I noticed that too. I hope that "stinkray" gets that kind of care

~Jay
Old 06-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Lotus76
Pro

I saw that too during the quick tech segment...but it was a Vert I paused the DVR
Old 06-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Buzzardz_vette
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

My son and I saw it too. He says it is the Stinkray. They are always showing things out of order. I don't watch it enough to know myself.

Quick Reply: Project Stinkray....horsepower Tv