Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some ******* Egged My Vette!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 10:10 PM
johnt365
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

It would really suck if you accidentally spilled a gallon of aircraft paint stripper on his car.

What sucks is you know this dude. This could get messy with the constant retaliating.

What would our president do in this situation??? Hmmm… I got it! Go blow up is house!
Old 07-21-2005, 02:35 PM
1980ZZ4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since you know who they are and where they live, I think I'd play with them a bit. I'd get their phone number and call them from a pay phone telling them you know who they are and where they live and your out to get them...they'd better beware...you will get them. Do this over a couple weeks and you'll keep them from sleeping from all the worry. Ultimately, I don't know where the story ends, but be careful to keep yourself out of trouble with the law. Although they deserve to have the s*** beat out of them for this, the law sees things differently. Good luck to you. I'm really sorry to hear about this crap happening to you.

Brad
Old 07-21-2005, 02:47 PM
litevette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by turtlevette
from your profile "Home improvement sales"

and it takes a genius to work at Home Depot and hack up a vette??
I never said anything about your job at Home Depot. As far as the vette goes, your just jeleous! One look at the mods you list in your profile shows that.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:52 PM
The_Dude
Team Owner

Received 473 Likes on 140 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16-'17

Take the PMS to PM please.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Empatho
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by litevette
I never said anything about your job at Home Depot. As far as the vette goes, your just jeleous! One look at the mods you list in your profile shows that.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
moosie982
Safety Car

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

from your profile "Home improvement sales"

and it takes a genius to work at Home Depot and hack up a vette??
Old 07-21-2005, 10:20 PM
turtlevette
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03,'11

Originally Posted by SkunkApe
I say find the little bastid and lay in wait with a 4' length of galvanized pipe (4" taped with electrical tape to provide a good grip and to prevent fingerprints). When you catch him, give a choice: Eat a dozen raw eggs, shell and all, or you get to break all the bones in his throwing hand.
I find it ironic that such a tough dude would be too scared to give his name and location in his profile.

this place is better entertainment than brat camp!

maybe we should send some of you guys to brat camp.

Old 07-21-2005, 11:35 PM
SkunkApe
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I find it ironic that such a tough dude would be too scared to give his name and location in his profile.
As anyone with the slightest bit of Internet savvy would tell you, those of us who have assets to protect, don't use names/locations on public forums. Those who don't (or are simply ignorant), do...

That being said:

Mike Evans
2643 SE 3rd Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334

C'mon down!

Last edited by SkunkApe; 07-21-2005 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:43 AM
litevette
Melting Slicks

Speaking of looking at profiles, I'd invite all to look at the previous posts you have made turtlevette. Nearly every post you've made has some sort of asp whole, derogatory remark. Why are you even in the forum as you seem to have such disgust for its members? You are full of Go elsewhere if you don't like it!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 09:22 AM
SharkAttack
Safety Car

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by scotty13
i chased them about a half mile then realized i knew who they were i knew the truck they were in and the driver. with computers these days put in a last name and an adress pops out.

Can you Say Mapquest!!!!...... i know exactly where they live......
Awesome! I love vigilante stories. Keep going...
Old 07-22-2005, 10:25 AM
turtlevette
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '03,'11

Speaking of looking at profiles, I'd invite all to look at the previous posts you have made turtlevette. Nearly every post you've made has some sort of asp whole, derogatory remark. Why are you even in the forum as you seem to have such disgust for its members? You are full of Go elsewhere if you don't like it!!!

I only give out "asp wholes" when they are deserved. You started a thread saying you got into some sort of road rage with a C5 while driving a toyota truck. You want eveyone to kiss your butt and talk about throwing astrays, change or whatever at the vette. He was driving a vette...... you don't. Your vette is so hacked up you really can't actually drive it anymore. I'll take the side of a guy driving a vette over a toyota truck any day. Get a vette to drive.

Now the discussion is how to go beat up some kid who threw an egg. I take exception to that too. I'm not afraid to go against the majority if i'm right. Take a stand sometimes and say the right thing. You are not in high shool anymore.......

or maybe you are.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:18 PM
SkunkApe
Drifting

Old 07-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Chopper Larry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SkunkApe
I'm not normal. Actually, I'm insane. Not certified or diagnosed, but I'll bet if examined by a shrink, I'd be in the top percentile of . I've never been jailed over my fits of anger, but chances are I will be at some time in the future. And yes, I would run over a ***** if he so much as spit on my car. And I carry a .38.
I'm with ya...and I have been jailed over protecting myself and my vehicle, and will do whatever it takes in the future to do the same thing. "Being a little bit crazy keeps some from going insane"!
Old 07-22-2005, 02:26 PM
SkunkApe
Drifting

Originally Posted by Chopper Larry
I'm with ya...and I have been jailed over protecting myself and my vehicle, and will do whatever it takes in the future to do the same thing. "Being a little bit crazy keeps some from going insane"!

If parents won't give their teenagers the smack-down when attempting to teach normal behaviour, I will. And an adult who commits an act with such disregard to my property, possessions or being has no excuse and will receive no mercy.

Last edited by SkunkApe; 07-22-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:30 PM
litevette
Melting Slicks

Your vette is so hacked up you really can't actually drive it anymore. Get a vette to drive.
Put your money where your mouth is. Want to go on "Pinks"? This is a challenge put out in front of every one here. What do you say?
As far as my mods go, once again anyone that looks at your mods will understand that you are either lazy, dumb, uncapable or too poor to do anything about the poor condition of your heap. Sounds like you bought a ragged out vette and are stuck with it.

Last edited by litevette; 07-22-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:41 PM
SkunkApe
Drifting

Put your money where your mouth is. Want to go on "Pinks"? This is a challenge put out in front of every one here. What do you say?
PINKS!!! Pinks, Pinks, Pinks....

Here's the application: http://www.pinks.tv/casting.php

Last edited by SkunkApe; 07-22-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:09 PM
SkunkApe
Drifting

[crickets chirping] [/crickets chirping]

Get notified of new replies

To Some ******* Egged My Vette!!!

Old 07-22-2005, 05:33 PM
turtlevette
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '03,'11

As far as my mods go, once again anyone that looks at your mods will understand that you are either lazy, dumb, uncapable or too poor to do anything about the poor condition of your heap. Sounds like you bought a ragged out vette and are stuck with it.
that probably wouldn't be a good deal for you. Even as badly as you have hacked your car its still worth much more than mine.

i bought my car in 1980 when i was a freshman in college and its very setimental to me and i'm not going to risk parting with it under any circumstance. We could make a wadger if you insist. Wanna meet me at New Hamphsire Intl. Speedway or should we look for a club that runs at Daytona? Don't worry about the condition of my car. Skill will be the difference.

If you put your car into the wall i still win......ok?

and P.S. I ragged out my car all by myself by driving it real hard. Something that you just wouldn't understand.

Last edited by turtlevette; 07-22-2005 at 08:49 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:48 PM
litevette
Melting Slicks

When I win, I'm gonna hack your car up. Daytona would be perfect!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Cali,68,L-79
Le Mans Master

Quick Reply: Some ******* Egged My Vette!!!