C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior rear quarter panel ??? Seat belts too.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:10 AM
theandies
Team Owner

Received 741 Likes on 518 Posts

Default Interior rear quarter panel ??? Seat belts too.

Who here has experience with the quality of aftermarket rear quarter trim panels that go behind the seats and bolt to the doorjambs? Also, I am going to do the Camaro seat belt mod soon and was wondering what the thickness of the webbing on the Camaro seat belts are? I notice that the later (74-75's) have thicker webbing calling for a larger opening for the shoulder harness.
Thanks
Old 08-11-2005, 07:22 AM
68435roadster

Originally Posted by theandies
Who here has experience with the quality of aftermarket rear quarter trim panels that go behind the seats and bolt to the doorjambs? Also, I am going to do the Camaro seat belt mod soon and was wondering what the thickness of the webbing on the Camaro seat belts are? I notice that the later (74-75's) have thicker webbing calling for a larger opening for the shoulder harness.
Thanks
I don't have any knowledge of the aftermarket rear quarters, but I do have a nice set of originals from a '74 (silver, but can be dyed easily). Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. G.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:35 PM
theandies
Team Owner

That sounds good. Do you have all the hardware with them...like the strip that goes on the outside of the doorjamb? I couldn't really come up with a price. Here is what Ecklers is getting for them http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?p...69JJU3U4FG1QJ6 The other pieces I'm talking about are $39.00 a set. Let me know what you want for yours. They are for a convertible right?
John
Old 08-19-2005, 06:08 AM
theandies
Team Owner

68435roadster
I guess they are from a vert....I just read your entire name and figured it out all by myself.
What price did you come up with on the rear interior 1/4's? I am still interested. Are they from a '68? If so do you think they are a typical '68 one-off part or will they fit my '71?
Thanks
John
Old 08-19-2005, 08:28 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought new rear quarter from The Last Detail. Fit was awfull. Had much to do to get them to contour properly and hug the door jamb tightly. Should have sent them back...
Eddie

Get notified of new replies

To Interior rear quarter panel ??? Seat belts too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interior rear quarter panel ??? Seat belts too.