Sponsored by:

Griffin Radiator....Bankrupt

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 06:57 PM
blown87
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GA Events Coordinator

That was me that made that thread, i have used them before with no problems. At this point with the summer being about over i guess i will give them some more time to see how they handle it.

Tom, if i had know about your company before i orded from them i would have got one of yours and tried it, and may very well end up doing so. My fault for not doing my home work and getting on "Covette Forum" before.

My Jasper engine rep was here in the shop today and i was telling him about this and he said " i thought it was strange, but the last rwo show i went to there was a Griffin truck there selling radiators at cut rate prices.
He went on to say that he had never seen them at a show before and now he know why."

I did talk to my lawyer today and from what he says it is illeagal for me to demand my money back since they have filled.

I have caught a considerable amout of flack from friends and family for using my shop debit card to purchise this, but it (did) makes my life a little more simple, not having to write checks. or worry about credit card bills at the end of the month.

But be assured, as a shop owner i will not recomend them to my clients from now on.

I will let every one know how this turns out.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:03 PM
StickShiftCorvette
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am into Griffin for about $500 on a '68 Impala radiator. They said they'd have it to me in early Oct (4 weeks) but delayed saying it would be a few more weeks.

I called today and they said they would cancel my order and refund my money. I didn't demand my money back, they offered. I hope that it happens. I was also told that I'd get a conditional credit from MasterCard. No refund has shown up on my card yet. I will only keep one refund if by some miracle they were to both show up.

I hope all who got caught in this mess make out!!
Old 10-24-2005, 11:57 PM
comp
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sucks

Quick Reply: Griffin Radiator....Bankrupt