Sponsored by:

Sound check on Patriot sidepipes

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Kalway
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sound check on Patriot sidepipes

Anyone got a sound byte of those patriot sidepipes with the glasspacks? My vette is currently on a lift getting a custom job fitted. I used the glasspack and tip from the patriot kit and tossed the rest of it in a box because I didn't like the fit of them. I was going to have the pipes run underneath the car then sticking the tips out behind the doors, but then there would be problems with burning the carpet. So I just went ahead and let em mount the glasspacks on to the sides.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:58 PM
stingraymaniac
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts

here is mine i have the 4 into 1 style patriots,dont think they have glasspacks though
http://www.geocities.com/trrayzer/fett.mp3
Old 04-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Kalway
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got it back. OMG it's quiet! I can actually talk on the phone in the car haha. Basically did it a lil customized.

Went from my long tube headers and made like an S to the side of the car and he mounted the glasspacks with some custom made hangers to the holes I had already made in the frame to hang them. He clamped the glasspacks and tips with the hanger so essentially at any time I could just take the packs off and run open again, or easily replace them.

Darn no more setting off car alarms. I'll try and get some sound clips and pics soon.

Get notified of new replies

To Sound check on Patriot sidepipes

Quick Reply: Sound check on Patriot sidepipes