Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any news from MEGALADON ?

Old 06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
jerome1979
CF Senior Member

Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any news from MEGALADON ?

anybody has news from MEGALADON? i send e-mail and no news!
i even tryby phone but it's not very easy for me (see my location)

Old 06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
BlkBird
CF Senior Member

He's been spending alot of time over at TAC (http://www.transamcountry.com/forum/) He's working on a project 'bird. Dont know why he would'nt be responding to email, other than he's just busy. I'll send him a PM over there and let him know you're looking for him.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
gyopp
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

PM crazy81. I bet he knows where Meg is at.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:13 PM
MEGALADON
CF Senior Member

Just got notified, will e-mail you with a update monday
between work (2 jobs), and the toys, its hard to hang around anymore
Old 06-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Midnightblue72

MEGALADON
You might want to man up.

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87312

I mean no disrespect to any members here or the forum itself. As fellow car enthusiasts we need to look out for each other, please read the posts in the link. I am not accusing, just ask yourself one question, how would I feel if it were me.

Last edited by Midnightblue72; 06-06-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:25 PM
1982CorvetteDude
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Midnightblue72 View Post
MEGALADON
You might want to man up.

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87312

I mean no disrespect to any members here or the forum itself. As fellow car enthusiasts we need to look out for each other, please read the posts in the link. I am not accusing, just ask yourself one question, how would I feel if it were me.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:51 PM
BlkBird
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Midnightblue72 View Post
MEGALADON
I mean no disrespect to any members here or the forum itself.
There's a new way to play it. Corvetteforum does'nt get any disrespect but TAC gets "trans am ****ry", flaming of our moderators, etc. Over here your mature now though? Whatever. I agree your situation sucks but if you feel you've given him enough chances then you need to take the next legal step. Flaming everyone and everything that's ever had anything to do with Meg, or just blaming the people at the site(!) is retarded. Like we're hiding him from you? Taking the time to register at a new site just to come and bitch and take it out on everyone you can? Spend less time on forums and more time talking to someone who can do something for you, Meg, the authorities, your lawyer, etc. Maybe you'd get more respect.

Last edited by BlkBird; 06-06-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:57 AM
BlkBird
CF Senior Member

The situation between Megaladon and Chad(at nastyz) has been resolved with it being declared "all a miss understanding". Hopefully no damage has been done to anyones reputation. This is what happens when someone tries to deal with someone in the public rather by phone, pm, email, etc. Below is a cut and paste from TAC made by Chad.

"This is Chad Bennett, the guy from nastyZ28 (millis) who everyone says is getting "screwed". I am totally sorry for all the trouble that has been caused. The guys over there are trying to help me out. This is a huge misunderstanding that got blown totally out of proportion.

The TAC member in question has since gotten ahold of me The timing for being able to get ahold of him has just been bad and I have freaked out a time or two and I was venting on NastyZ28.

I personally apologize for all this.

He has dealt with me straight, I never thought he was scamming me, but he has been hard to get ahold of from time to time. I just have learned that this is the nature of his job. At my job I sit behind a computer all day so it seems like everyone should be available to read an email or post or PM any time during the day.

This is my misunderstanding.

Please MODs feel free to delete any threads or post or whatever calling into question this member's reputation he hasn't taken all my money or anything. If it turns out that something happens then obviously I have every right and the duty to inform whoever I can that someone may not deal with them honestly.

Again, this is a big misunderstanding and I apologize.

Chad"

Im not posting this to make Chad feel any worse but to hopefully restore any lost faith you may have gotten towards Megaladon. He's a busy guy but he's trustworthy.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:01 AM
MEGALADON
CF Senior Member

Well now thats it out, look what else he did after
he tried to hang me LOL

http://transamcountry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5286
Old 06-07-2007, 01:02 AM
MEGALADON
CF Senior Member

LOL, BLKBIRD, you posted it right after me!!

And thanks for letting me know of this problem
Old 06-07-2007, 01:56 AM
IrishMac
Moderator Emeritus

Gone, but not Forgotten
Cruise-In 5, 6, 8 & 10 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09

Originally Posted by BlkBird View Post
The situation between Megaladon and Chad(at nastyz) has been resolved with it being declared "all a miss understanding". Hopefully no damage has been done to anyones reputation. This is what happens when someone tries to deal with someone in the public rather by phone, pm, email, etc. Below is a cut and paste from TAC made by Chad.

"This is Chad Bennett, the guy from nastyZ28 (millis) who everyone says is getting "screwed". I am totally sorry for all the trouble that has been caused. The guys over there are trying to help me out. This is a huge misunderstanding that got blown totally out of proportion.

The TAC member in question has since gotten ahold of me The timing for being able to get ahold of him has just been bad and I have freaked out a time or two and I was venting on NastyZ28.

I personally apologize for all this.

He has dealt with me straight, I never thought he was scamming me, but he has been hard to get ahold of from time to time. I just have learned that this is the nature of his job. At my job I sit behind a computer all day so it seems like everyone should be available to read an email or post or PM any time during the day.

This is my misunderstanding.

Please MODs feel free to delete any threads or post or whatever calling into question this member's reputation he hasn't taken all my money or anything. If it turns out that something happens then obviously I have every right and the duty to inform whoever I can that someone may not deal with them honestly.

Again, this is a big misunderstanding and I apologize.

Chad"

Im not posting this to make Chad feel any worse but to hopefully restore any lost faith you may have gotten towards Megaladon. He's a busy guy but he's trustworthy.
Glad everyone got this straightened out. I'll close it for now so it stays in a positive attitude. PM me if any questions.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any news from MEGALADON ?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: