Sponsored by:

Parts Catalog

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:21 PM
marines
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Parts Catalog

What is the best catalog to order for replacement parts and accessories? I really appreciate your help and experience in helping me order a good source. Thanks, guys
Old 01-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Michel B
Burning Brakes

Location: Ville de la Baie Quebec. A winner is just a loser who tried again.
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

It dosn't exist,,, a good start is checking out the links to the left, and take a look at the differant catalogues the sponsores have, I use two differant suppliers to fill my needs.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:35 PM
cruise83
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ecklers has great catalogs, so does midamerica and zip

ecklers.com
mamotorworks.com
zip-products.com
Old 01-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Jon Hekking
Race Director

Received 241 Likes on 128 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C3 of Year Finalist (stock)

I agree, Mid America and Zip, I use Zip more often, they have been very reliable.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:42 PM
TheSkunkWorks
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

IMHO, there's no one best source for everything a given Vetter may wish to find. I'm certain I'm overlooking someone's fav, and there's likely no company here that has a perfect track record with every member, but FWIW...

Lately, I've been partial to Paragon for common Corvette replacement parts, but it never hurts to check with the General first. As for accessories, Eckler's or Mid-America have long been trusted resources (Eckler's 'glass parts are top notch). For Corvette specific suspension and related components (particularly performance related) among others there's Guldstrand, Van Steel and Vette Brakes & Products (VB&P). If you're talking general performance gear, Summit seems to have more fans here than Jegs, but neither of their menus are complete. For any hardcore racing and related items, best to specify what you're looking for if/when the need should arise if you don't know where to look, but Racer Parts Wholesale is one place you'll do good to keep in mind.

BTW, welcome aboard the CF. You should take the time more completely fill out your profile so we can get to know ye...

Last edited by TheSkunkWorks; 01-02-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:37 PM
stinger12
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Last edited by stinger12; 06-30-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:45 PM
GD70
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

When I write my laundry list of parts needed, I make a hand written chart and write the prices down from 6 catalogs. I found almost every time ZIP and Volunteer were slightly less expensive.
You should call all the vendors and have them send you their free catalogs. More choices are always better and most will match a competitors prices.
Glenn
Old 01-03-2008, 02:49 PM
L82shark
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by GD70
When I write my laundry list of parts needed, I make a hand written chart and write the prices down from 6 catalogs. I found almost every time ZIP and Volunteer were slightly less expensive.
You should call all the vendors and have them send you their free catalogs. More choices are always better and most will match a competitors prices.
Glenn

I built a spreadsheet that lists the parts I need in one column by part # and price and the other with vendor. Works well when figuring out the laundry list to do a project. Got a whole stack of catalogs in my office, websites in their folder, and another stack out in my shop.

Get notified of new replies

To Parts Catalog

Quick Reply: Parts Catalog