Sponsored by:

Need to vent about a Vette

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:27 PM
3rd_Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repost About The Cell Phone

Just for the record and for the guys that hate cell phones, the guy wasn't even near me at the time the phone rang, I was inside the car and he was messing with his garden tractor that was sitting by the garage, about 50 feet away.

My cell call had nothing to do with him walking back in his house for a few minutes.

Enough about the cell phone call.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
blunblk68
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 3rd_Vette

I see we have another know it all that feels he needs to chime in with something that has nothing to do regarding this situation.
Well i must say, I was stating similar situations i was in thats all?
The old guy backed out of a deal you had both agreed on. No matter what caused it (his wife was inside and saw one on Barret Jackson go for 1 millioin?) what ever the reason its over get over it!
Oh and dont pm me whinning again then go on the thread and blast me ! grow up there are more vettes out there!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:36 PM
3rd_Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blunblk68
Well i must say, I was stating similar situations i was in thats all?
The old guy backed out of a deal you had both agreed on. No matter what caused it (his wife was inside and saw one on Barret Jackson go for 1 millioin?) what ever the reason its over get over it!
Oh and dont pm me whinning again then go on the thread and blast me ! grow up there are more vettes out there!

Whinning?? What a load of crap. You stated I was RUDE to accept a cell call and Im Whinning? Get a life.
All I can say is new kids on the forum as older ones, need to read EVERY post in a thread before they make statements regarding anything that they seem to know nothing or very little about.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:41 PM
rajsid
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 3rd_Vette
Never pretended to be someone else. I just asked questions about the car and if it was still available. My reasoning regarding the callback was the thought that that he received a higher offer from someone while we were at the bank. Just was interested in finding out if the car had "just sold".

By the way, Arn't you the guy that I sold my Alum wheels to at a bargan basment price? I gave you a fantastic price and even paid the "paypal" additional charges because you used a credit card. Did I **** and moan about that? No... A deal was a deal.

This thread was just a way for me to VENT about a Vette and its seller that couldnt be Honest and keep his word. That was it. Now I have every Tom, DICK, and Harry, making more to it and picking apart things that really didnt apply to what actually happened in this guys driveway. (Yes, you really needed to be there to see how it all played out)

I think it is time to close the thread. We must have had a full moon out last night by looking at some of these replies Ive received.
80% of you guys actually got the picture. 20% of you couldnt resist chiming in and talking out your butts, regarding my wife and my cell phone, that I might add had nothing to do with the OLD FART who couldnt keep his word on a sale. As for you 20%, you are just as bad as the Old Fart. Its time you go on to the next thread and bash someone else. Ive seen a few of your other posts on other threads. It seems that you have nothing better to to than to talk SMACK abouot things that really don't apply!
Hi Paul,
I did not mean to offend you in any way.

Yes, I bought a set of alum wheels and centercaps for $300 shipped from you. It was a fair deal for me and also for you because you had them up for sale on the forum for over a month without a bite.
I did not force you to part with your precious wheels and I dont see why I should be glad that you did not moan about it.

I think you have a lot more to VENT about than a vette. Let me know what you are smokin these days
Old 01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
blunblk68
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

the thread is about you cryin cause you thought you put one over on an old gesser and then he backed out and you went home cryin. sorry i will be more to the point next time! lifes a bitch!
i had a deal made with a guy for a 67 malibu 3-4 yrs ago and went and got the cash drove back and he said no im givin it to my kid for a dirt track stock car (the kid totaled it the first race) i was pissed but its life!!
that better?
Old 01-03-2008, 06:54 PM
nutsy
Melting Slicks

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

i think the guy is just a nutcase. if i wanted to sell something and had a BUYER WITH CASH I WOULDNT CARE IF HE WAS ON THE PHONE OR NOT. his loss.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:59 PM
GDaina
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

sheeeesh...I just don't know what to think

Quick Reply: Need to vent about a Vette