Sponsored by:

Tampa Florida

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 10:22 AM
BuddyM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Tampa Florida

I may end up in Fla soon, is there any vette clubs or meets in Tampa? Does anyone know Mark Shakespear? I think he had a vette company of some sort in Tampa?

Thanx
Buddy
Old 01-24-2009, 12:16 PM
BTAL
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

You might want to also post in the Regional/Southest section, if you haven't already.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/southeast-42/

It's a great area to live!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:03 AM
71 Green 454
Le Mans Master

Received 1,186 Likes on 650 Posts

Originally Posted by BuddyM
I may end up in Fla soon, is there any vette clubs or meets in Tampa? Does anyone know Mark Shakespear? I think he had a vette company of some sort in Tampa?

Thanx
Buddy
I wonder if that is the same Mark Shakespear that used to work at Roger Whitley Chevrolet. I took my left rear trailing arm in to the shop and he removed the spindle. This was in 1976 or 1977.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:18 PM
ShinodaVette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.tampabayvettes.com
Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 AM
BuddyM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by slk230red
I wonder if that is the same Mark Shakespear that used to work at Roger Whitley Chevrolet. I took my left rear trailing arm in to the shop and he removed the spindle. This was in 1976 or 1977.
Nice memory for 30 years ago. I believe that was Mark, just wondering what happened to him. I found something about him working on Vettes in Clearwater? hmmm

I grew up in Town&Country and new him back then.

Thx
Buddy Maughon
Old 11-05-2014, 09:41 PM
LTL.DMON
1st Gear

Originally Posted by BuddyM

Thanx
Buddy

BUMP on an old thread...

I'm trying to find a Mark Shakespeare (hoping it's the same guy you guys are talking about) that worked at Classic Corvettes in Tampa in at least the late 1990's to early 2000's... He worked on my dad's 1985 Trans AM and eventually bought it in 2003 or so after it was stolen and totaled. I'm trying to get in touch with him to see about finding out if he still has the car or what became of it, I'd love to buy it back (fix it up if need be) and give to back as a surprise to its original owner. Any one know where he is now, I found a webpage that doesn't quite work for AutoManiacs and when I called the number it was service. Help

Old 02-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Shiftkikr
1st Gear

Default Shake

Originally Posted by LTL.DMON
BUMP on an old thread...

I'm trying to find a Mark Shakespeare (hoping it's the same guy you guys are talking about) that worked at Classic Corvettes in Tampa in at least the late 1990's to early 2000's... He worked on my dad's 1985 Trans AM and eventually bought it in 2003 or so after it was stolen and totaled. I'm trying to get in touch with him to see about finding out if he still has the car or what became of it, I'd love to buy it back (fix it up if need be) and give to back as a surprise to its original owner. Any one know where he is now, I found a webpage that doesn't quite work for AutoManiacs and when I called the number it was service. Help

Mark is currently in business for himself in tampa down off linebaugh. He does all the work on my lt1 camaro.

Get notified of new replies

To Tampa Florida

Quick Reply: Tampa Florida