C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's Check - IS your C3 a chick magnet ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Deacon Don
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know about a chick magnet, but it's definitely a magnet for every young buck w/a Mustang who wants to race... Get so tired of it.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:42 PM
TheSkunkWorks
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

I nearly forgot the time owning my 'vette helped me get a date with a young lady who owned a C2. And, yes, her C2 was part of my attraction to her.

Originally Posted by Deacon Don
Don't know about a chick magnet, but it's definitely a magnet for every young buck w/a Mustang who wants to race... Get so tired of it.
That's always been true. Sure enjoy stompin' 'stang on occasion with my STS tho.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 396 Likes on 226 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by in2fun
For the most part my 72 a man magnet. I have had some girls walk up and ask about it but that's it. But here is a better story!

My friend drove up from Houston to visit and ask if he could take the 72for a spin. He and I have been friend for many years so I say GO FOR IT ! I can't go with him, I'm working on my other vette. I say to him " You may need to put some gas in it I think it's almost on E. " So he takes off.... now I'm waiting and waiting and waiting AND STILL waiting for him to get back with the car. I call him but his cell phone just goes to voice mail. It's now almost 2 hours later. I have no idea what has happen but he's a great close friend and I trust him 100+ %. He show up almost 3 hours later and tell me this story.

" I was getting gas when a girl walked expressing how much she liked you car. We talk for a bit then she says "I have always wanted to ..... ( useing the F word ) in one." So I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. Before I knew it we were at the lake going crazy in your car. Sorry I kept your car for so long."

I looked at him with disbelief. It wasn't till his next visit that I met this girl. Yes they are still dating, yes she is smoking HOT and yes she was disappointed to find out it was my car and not his... LOL

That stuff NEVER happens to me ! But I've had a lot of good looking girls take photos with me car... Dose that count ?
I hope the dna was kept to a minimum!

Quick Reply: Let's Check - IS your C3 a chick magnet ???