Car and Coffee Indianapolis 2011 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car and Coffee Indianapolis 2011

Old 10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Harley/Corvette

Default Car and Coffee Indianapolis 2011

A bunch of car enthusiasts in Indy started a weekly C & C gathering at the Paradise Cafe on Meridian and 96th Streets just south of I465. Wide variety show up on a regular basis - P-Cars, F-Cars, Lambos, Lotus, Vettes, etc. Typically goes from 10:00 to noon. Some head out for drives afterwards. I am heading there on October 15 with the 81 C3 if the weather is nice.

See you there!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
floor it
CF Senior Member

Default heads up on move

Originally Posted by Harley/Corvette View Post
A bunch of car enthusiasts in Indy started a weekly C & C gathering at the Paradise Cafe on Meridian and 96th Streets just south of I465. Wide variety show up on a regular basis - P-Cars, F-Cars, Lambos, Lotus, Vettes, etc. Typically goes from 10:00 to noon. Some head out for drives afterwards. I am heading there on October 15 with the 81 C3 if the weather is nice.

See you there!!!
Yes we have been going for about 3 years. We have had some noise problems and there is discussion on some other sites to move the event to the church at 131st and Hazeldell....no decision yet there is a facebook page but I am not on facebook..............
Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 AM
1980 blue L48
CF Senior Member

I will be out classed with my 80 driver, but I might go just so my son can see some real exotic cars. I`m 45 miles west on I 74
Old 10-12-2011, 10:17 PM
G-Sting
CF Senior Member

Yes, I've gone to C&C in Louisville, KY for the past two months. A good variety of cars. Definitely some exotics show up.

Not a lot of folks there who appear to turn wrenches, though. But hey... someone has to represent "normal" people.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car and Coffee Indianapolis 2011

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: