Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

76 seats and carpet kit, DIY??

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 PM
jman1
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i did the carpet myself.. wasnt bad at all..... i sent my seats out to be done but kinda wish i had attempted it since its been almost a month
Old 01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
leizinst
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Willcox Corvette
Scotty-

The carpet set is not that hard... you'll need some patience and trimming... have patience with the rear out wheel well sections they can be confusing and difficult.

The rear compartment is a PITA unless you purchase the complete unit and in that case it's just a drop in place and bolt down. Messing with the rear compartment doors will drive you nuts. In our shop we have the customer purchase the RCU assembly vs. us putting new carpet on his old unit. The time to do this exceeds the cost of a new unit.

You'll do fine on the carpet...

The best advice I can give you on the seat covers is to take on side apart at a time. If you do this take lots of pictures and never assume someone has not been there before. If you goof or forget how something came apart you'll have the other side to check by.

Willcox

thanks for some advice.. I had gone to this thing also.

Upper West Side Carpet Cleaning
rug cleaning
Old 01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
leizinst
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what should I do when the inside of my car smells stinky.. i do not know why is smells like that.. Any suggestions on how to remove the smells?

Quick Reply: 76 seats and carpet kit, DIY??