C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C3 Corvettes, 1968 - 1982 > C3 General
Reload this Page >

C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

Notices
C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

Old 09-26-2013, 01:19 PM
  #1  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!


Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.


Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.



For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.



The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.


Covercraft Car Covers


Thanks,


southerncarparts is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to southerncarparts For This Useful Post:
shaark92 (09-10-2018)
Old 04-18-2014, 11:39 AM
  #2  
jay_c3
CF Member
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 84
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Went to your link and couldn't find a cover for C3 corvette.
jay_c3 is offline  
Old 04-25-2014, 10:52 AM
  #3  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by jay_c3 View Post
Went to your link and couldn't find a cover for C3 corvette.
Covercraft makes 10+ different types of covers for all cars including C3 Corvette.

The link is

Covercraft Car Covers

and you'll see a description of the different covers before it asks you for the year, make, and model.

If anyone has questions about these, please feel free to give us a call at 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
  #4  
The13Bats
CF Senior Member
 
The13Bats's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Eustis ( Area 51 Bat Cave ) Fl
Posts: 11,373
Thanked 691 Times in 594 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.


Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Curious...what is your best guess for life span in a place like florida...i know from buying covers for 30 plus years none last forever but just wanted to get your opinion on yours...
The13Bats is offline  
Old 05-06-2017, 01:43 AM
  #5  
centralcalvette
CF Senior Member
 
centralcalvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2009
Location: Porterville Ca
Posts: 1,280
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Default

I can testify for Covercraft being the best. I bought a CC cover for my 1990 LeBaron Convertible back in 1993. It is a customer fit and it fit superbly.That car is long gone and although it was a custom fit, it fits my Vette and is still in great shape, not faded, torn or otherwise unsightly. This summer when my Vette finally hits the road, a new custom fit cover is on the list.
centralcalvette is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 09:49 AM
  #6  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by centralcalvette View Post
I can testify for Covercraft being the best. I bought a CC cover for my 1990 LeBaron Convertible back in 1993. It is a customer fit and it fit superbly.That car is long gone and although it was a custom fit, it fits my Vette and is still in great shape, not faded, torn or otherwise unsightly. This summer when my Vette finally hits the road, a new custom fit cover is on the list.
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 02:27 PM
  #7  
roscoe_v
Junior Member
 
roscoe_v's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Parker Colorado
Posts: 41
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!


Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.


Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.



For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.



The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.


Covercraft Car Covers


Thanks,


I noticed that the 10% discount is not available across all of the products.
roscoe_v is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 10:23 AM
  #8  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by roscoe_v View Post
I noticed that the 10% discount is not available across all of the products.
It should work for all Covercraft car covers. Can you tell me which one you're seeing that doesn't work? I'll have my programmer fix it.
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 12:47 PM
  #9  
roscoe_v
Junior Member
 
roscoe_v's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Parker Colorado
Posts: 41
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
It should work for all Covercraft car covers. Can you tell me which one you're seeing that doesn't work? I'll have my programmer fix it.
I tried to order the one: part_numC4434PD

And get the following message: This is a valid coupon code. HOWEVER No price reduction can be applied please see the coupon restrictions that were sent with your email offer.

Thanks
roscoe_v is offline  
Old 06-23-2017, 10:40 AM
  #10  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by roscoe_v View Post
I tried to order the one: part_numC4434PD

And get the following message: This is a valid coupon code. HOWEVER No price reduction can be applied please see the coupon restrictions that were sent with your email offer.

Thanks
Can you give me the name of the cover you're looking for?
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 10:42 AM
  #11  
roscoe_v
Junior Member
 
roscoe_v's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Parker Colorado
Posts: 41
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Can you give me the name of the cover you're looking for?
It's the Block-it 380 size G3

Thanks,
roscoe_v is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 10:57 AM
  #12  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by roscoe_v View Post
It's the Block-it 380 size G3

Thanks,
Fixed just now! The coupon code will work for all Covercraft car covers including the Block-It 380. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to give me a call at 888-631-1433 ext. 102.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 07-07-2017, 10:57 AM
  #13  
MikesRed68
CF Senior Member
 
MikesRed68's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2017
Location: Maywood NJ
Posts: 407
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!


Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.


Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.



For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.



The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.


Covercraft Car Covers


Thanks,


Hi i was wondering your opinion about a car cover for my 68 Vette vert. I had no garage when i bought my car and put up a car port with a steel top. The sides and front and back were opened so i put up heavy canvas to enclose it . My question is would i need an outdoor or an indoor car cover. Thanks ...Mike
MikesRed68 is offline  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM
  #14  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by MikesRed68 View Post
Hi i was wondering your opinion about a car cover for my 68 Vette vert. I had no garage when i bought my car and put up a car port with a steel top. The sides and front and back were opened so i put up heavy canvas to enclose it . My question is would i need an outdoor or an indoor car cover. Thanks ...Mike
I would always err on the side of caution and go with an all-purpose outdoor cover. Something lightweight and easy on the paint but that still offers quality protection like the Covercraft Noah would be a smart choice in my opinion.
southerncarparts is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southerncarparts For This Useful Post:
MikesRed68 (07-09-2017), shaark92 (09-10-2018)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:57 PM
  #15  
MikesRed68
CF Senior Member
 
MikesRed68's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2017
Location: Maywood NJ
Posts: 407
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
I would always err on the side of caution and go with an all-purpose outdoor cover. Something lightweight and easy on the paint but that still offers quality protection like the Covercraft Noah would be a smart choice in my opinion.
Ok thats what i thought too...I tried looking for that cover for my 68 Vett vert but nothing comes up. Can u please help?
MikesRed68 is offline  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:45 AM
  #16  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by MikesRed68 View Post
Ok thats what i thought too...I tried looking for that cover for my 68 Vett vert but nothing comes up. Can u please help?
Sure thing. I'm positive they offer it. Give me a call at 888-631-1433 and we can get it ordered.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 08-28-2017, 03:06 PM
  #17  
dennis
CF Senior Member
 
dennis's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 1999
Posts: 1,678
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Covercraft makes 10+ different types of covers for all cars including C3 Corvette.

The link is

Covercraft Car Covers

and you'll see a description of the different covers before it asks you for the year, make, and model.

If anyone has questions about these, please feel free to give us a call at 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave

link says "starting at 141.00. cant select or order. why dont you just post the c3 prices
dennis is offline  
Old 08-31-2017, 09:01 AM
  #18  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by dennis View Post
link says "starting at 141.00. cant select or order. why dont you just post the c3 prices
We are having some problems with our website at the moment. Please give us a call if you would like a price quote.
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 12-11-2017, 11:21 AM
  #19  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.


Covercraft Car Covers


Thanks,


southerncarparts is offline  
Old 11-04-2018, 03:00 PM
  #20  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,085
Thanked 107 Times in 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

If you need a Car Cover for your Corvette? But you take one look at all the options and your head starts to spin! We at Southern Car Parts want to help make things easier, and we’re big fans of the Covercraft line of custom car covers. Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark, and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

And when you order from Southern Car Parts, you’ll get to benefit from free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be truly perfect and cut exactly for your car. Most people already know why a custom-fit car cover is preferable to a universal fit cover, and for the uninitiated it only takes one experience before you too will be a convert for life.

The covers are often custom made to order so please allow 7-10 days for production.

So let’s say you’re ready to order…how does it work? Just input your car’s year, make, and model and you’ll see the full list of templates and covers and (where applicable) color options too.

For Ford vehicles only, we can add an OEM Ford Logo silk screened on the car cover. We are running a special, if you get the Logo on the front of the Car Cover we will toss in a free Car Cover bag also. The price is an additional 25 bucks for the silk screen logo on the front of the cover and the free cover bag. You can choose the logo you want on your car cover here.

Now, if you’ve made it this far you’ve probably noticed that even if you’re just looking at Covercraft’s car covers you can still be overwhelmed by all the options. Don’t worry, we’ve got some recommendations to make based on our experiences!

Our favorite outdoor/indoor/all-purpose Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette NOAH Covercraft car cover, which is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for your car’s paint to breath underneath the cover. This is important since a good outdoor cover will protect your car from water, dust, and UV rays, but you’ll still want condensation or other moisture to evaporate easily so there’s no concern about anything damaging your paint.

The secret to the high-quality construction of this cover has everything to do with the layers of material. Using sheath-core technology, the protective outer layers are strong yet soft, and provide heat-resistance and inhibit UV to guarantee top quality performance for extended outdoor use. The middle layer is breathable and stretchy and has undergone a special chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or even dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape. And finally, the soft inner layer made of polyethylene and nylon that provides an especially high strength-to-weight ratio, and is super-soft enough to really pamper modern cars’ water-based paint finishes.













Now let’s say your car is kept outside, but in situations where the primary concern would be intense sunlight. If you need a car cover that offers the most UV resistance and keeps your interior cool even in the sunniest climates, look no further than the Corvette Reflec’Tect Covercraft Cover. If you’re in a sun-heavy area, this cover is a wonderful and affordable option for any car that spends a lot of time outside. This cover is also water-resistant and offers protection from dust so you’ll have a fantastic outdoor cover option that won’t be too hard on your wallet.

The Reflec’Tect cover’s woven fabric has a UV-reflective silver-colored finish that keeps your vehicle cool, and along with accommodating your basic outdoor needs like water resistance and repelling dirt and dust. Plus, the material is nice and compact for easy trunk storage.








And what if you want budget-friendly outdoor all-weather protection? We suggest the
Corvette Block-It Evolution Covercraft Cover. Block-it fabrics stop water in its tracks, offering the excellent dust and dirt protection that Covercraft has made a name on for decades now. Their special 4-layer construction even offers considerable protection from dents thanks to super-strong polypropylene fibers that also insulate the vehicle against tough weather of all stripes.

The Evolution fabric will stand up admirably in all weather conditions. Many other companies have tried to offer similar products but none have been able to offer the top-shelf performance that Covercraft has been known for. This cover has the highest UPF rating available for maximum protection against damaging UV rays.








For strictly indoor use, the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover is the cream of the crop. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining that babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards. The true sports car enthusiast will know the value of a high-class indoor cover that allows your car to look almost as excited while covered as it does uncovered! With an unbelievable soft inside that hugs every contour of your car, you’ll rest easy knowing that your paint will be pampered and you’ll never have unsightly blemishes on your clear coat.

Using woven polyester with Lycra/Spandex added to the yarns to keep things soft and stretchy, the Form Fit cover actually maintains its shape over time. And using 100% cotton terry loop sheared to a fleece-like finish this cover is as soft as silk and perfect for your paint. Plus, this combination of materials provide some protection against dents and dings in a garage environment. Like other Covercraft covers, the Form Fit’s material is highly breathable so vapor and heat won’t ever become trapped under the cover. And possibly best of all, the Form Fit cover is available in six (6) different colors!








Is your car kept indoors for extended periods of time and you want a quality cover for a reasonable price? Check out the
Corvette Dustop Covercraft cover. This cover is made from a flannel-like fabric using 4 layeres of non-woven composite, ultrasonically laminated to provide lots of dust protection during inside storage, while remaining breathable and soft against any fine paint finish. Lightweight and easy to handle compared to traditional woven fabrics, the Dustop cover is a popular choice for customers who want to keep their car clean and safe for long stretches of time.

The Dustop Car Cover meets all the most important demands in indoor vehicle protection by focusing on the necessities without any extraneous frills.








Now let’s say you’re in an environment where you need some basic, lightweight sun protection and all the other standard criteria of a high-quality yet budget-conscious car cover for your Corvette. If that sounds right to you, you should look into the
Corvette Polycotton Covercraft cover. Using Covercraft’s durable, woven polycotton blend, this cover good basic protection against the elements. Polyester is sun and water resistant, while cotton gives a soft touch to the vehicle’s finish. Add them together and you’ve got polycotton that’ll resist tears, punctures, rot, and mildew all while providing good indoor and outdoor protection.






If you live in an area that deals with intense sunlight, you’ll know from experience that many car covers just don’t deliver on the kind of UV protection that your car’s paint really needs. That’s why we offer the
https://www.southerncarparts.com/sunbrella-outdoor-cover-p-3070.html]Corvette Sunbrella Covercraft cover. This cover uses acrylic fibers for their natural UV resistance, and has been recognized as the industry front-runner for marine applications like bimini tops, sail covers, and deck enclosures. The material is solution dyed before the fabric is woven, and then it’s softened for automotive use. Because Sunbrella is so strong and offers such excellent UV resistance, it is also widely used for RV’s and trailers that spend extended amounts of time stored outside.






Lastly, if you’d say you need the most extreme weather protection possible, you simply can’t do better than the
https://www.southerncarparts.com/weathershield-outdoor-cover-p-3068.html]Corvette Weathershield HD Covercraft cover. Using Covercraft’s 5-layer composite materials, this cover does it all. You’ll get a soft and gentle inside layer that’s breathable and easy on your paint, and outside layers providing the strongest and most durable vehicle protection from water, dust, and UV rays available anywhere on the market.






The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "carcover" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Vettes.

Check out this link for Covercraft Covers for All Cars

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers for your Corvette…or any car!
southerncarparts is offline  


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: