C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 12:19 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

The following users liked this post:
shaark92 (09-10-2018)
Old 04-18-2014, 10:39 AM
jay_c3
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to your link and couldn't find a cover for C3 corvette.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:52 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jay_c3
Went to your link and couldn't find a cover for C3 corvette.
Covercraft makes 10+ different types of covers for all cars including C3 Corvette.

The link is

Covercraft Car Covers

and you'll see a description of the different covers before it asks you for the year, make, and model.

If anyone has questions about these, please feel free to give us a call at 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 02-15-2017, 01:20 PM
The13Bats
Race Director

Received 771 Likes on 644 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Curious...what is your best guess for life span in a place like florida...i know from buying covers for 30 plus years none last forever but just wanted to get your opinion on yours...
Old 05-06-2017, 12:43 AM
centralcalvette
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

I can testify for Covercraft being the best. I bought a CC cover for my 1990 LeBaron Convertible back in 1993. It is a customer fit and it fit superbly.That car is long gone and although it was a custom fit, it fits my Vette and is still in great shape, not faded, torn or otherwise unsightly. This summer when my Vette finally hits the road, a new custom fit cover is on the list.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:49 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by centralcalvette
I can testify for Covercraft being the best. I bought a CC cover for my 1990 LeBaron Convertible back in 1993. It is a customer fit and it fit superbly.That car is long gone and although it was a custom fit, it fits my Vette and is still in great shape, not faded, torn or otherwise unsightly. This summer when my Vette finally hits the road, a new custom fit cover is on the list.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:27 PM
roscoe_v
Intermediate

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

I noticed that the 10% discount is not available across all of the products.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:23 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by roscoe_v
I noticed that the 10% discount is not available across all of the products.
It should work for all Covercraft car covers. Can you tell me which one you're seeing that doesn't work? I'll have my programmer fix it.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:47 AM
roscoe_v
Intermediate

It should work for all Covercraft car covers. Can you tell me which one you're seeing that doesn't work? I'll have my programmer fix it.
I tried to order the one: part_numC4434PD

And get the following message: This is a valid coupon code. HOWEVER No price reduction can be applied please see the coupon restrictions that were sent with your email offer.

Thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 09:40 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

I tried to order the one: part_numC4434PD

And get the following message: This is a valid coupon code. HOWEVER No price reduction can be applied please see the coupon restrictions that were sent with your email offer.

Thanks
Can you give me the name of the cover you're looking for?
Old 06-28-2017, 09:42 AM
roscoe_v
Intermediate

Can you give me the name of the cover you're looking for?
It's the Block-it 380 size G3

Thanks,
Old 06-29-2017, 09:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

It's the Block-it 380 size G3

Thanks,
Fixed just now! The coupon code will work for all Covercraft car covers including the Block-It 380. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to give me a call at 888-631-1433 ext. 102.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 07-07-2017, 09:57 AM
MikesRed68
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Covercraft Car Covers

For outdoor use, the

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Hi i was wondering your opinion about a car cover for my 68 Vette vert. I had no garage when i bought my car and put up a car port with a steel top. The sides and front and back were opened so i put up heavy canvas to enclose it . My question is would i need an outdoor or an indoor car cover. Thanks ...Mike
Old 07-09-2017, 09:59 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by MikesRed68
Hi i was wondering your opinion about a car cover for my 68 Vette vert. I had no garage when i bought my car and put up a car port with a steel top. The sides and front and back were opened so i put up heavy canvas to enclose it . My question is would i need an outdoor or an indoor car cover. Thanks ...Mike
I would always err on the side of caution and go with an all-purpose outdoor cover. Something lightweight and easy on the paint but that still offers quality protection like the Covercraft Noah would be a smart choice in my opinion.
The following 2 users liked this post by southerncarparts:
MikesRed68 (07-09-2017), shaark92 (09-10-2018)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:57 PM
MikesRed68
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I would always err on the side of caution and go with an all-purpose outdoor cover. Something lightweight and easy on the paint but that still offers quality protection like the Covercraft Noah would be a smart choice in my opinion.
Ok thats what i thought too...I tried looking for that cover for my 68 Vett vert but nothing comes up. Can u please help?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:45 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by MikesRed68
Ok thats what i thought too...I tried looking for that cover for my 68 Vett vert but nothing comes up. Can u please help?
Sure thing. I'm positive they offer it. Give me a call at 888-631-1433 and we can get it ordered.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 08-28-2017, 02:06 PM
dennis
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 50 Posts

Covercraft makes 10+ different types of covers for all cars including C3 Corvette.

The link is

Covercraft Car Covers

and you'll see a description of the different covers before it asks you for the year, make, and model.

If anyone has questions about these, please feel free to give us a call at 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave

link says "starting at 141.00. cant select or order. why dont you just post the c3 prices

Get notified of new replies

To C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

Old 08-31-2017, 08:01 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by dennis
link says "starting at 141.00. cant select or order. why dont you just post the c3 prices
We are having some problems with our website at the moment. Please give us a call if you would like a price quote.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:22 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Old 08-04-2020, 08:44 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours today!

Quick Reply: C3 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best