Sponsored by:

My Vette turns 2000 (miles)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 11:52 PM
ronarndt
Drifting

Received 252 Likes on 193 Posts
Default My Vette turns 2000 (miles)

My 68 convert just reached 2000 miles since I have owned it. I replaced all of the gauges when I began completing the repairs to make the car a reliable weekend driver, so it started at 0 miles on the odometer in July 2015. Many thanks to all on this forum who offered advice and suggestions. Although I have restored about a dozen cars over the years we all know that the C3 Vette has its own peculiar problems and without the help from others on the forum I would still be trying to figure out the windshield wiper motor wiring or some other problem. Thanks to all who helped.
RA
Old 10-03-2017, 12:57 AM
doorgunner
Nam Labrat

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,176 Likes on 2,737 Posts

Originally Posted by ronarndt
My 68 convert just reached 2000 miles since I have owned it. I replaced all of the gauges when I began completing the repairs to make the car a reliable weekend driver, so it started at 0 miles on the odometer in July 2015. Many thanks to all on this forum who offered advice and suggestions. Although I have restored about a dozen cars over the years we all know that the C3 Vette has its own peculiar problems and without the help from others on the forum I would still be trying to figure out the windshield wiper motor wiring or some other problem. Thanks to all who helped.
RA
I know THAT feeling!

And congrats on the 2,000.

Quick Reply: My Vette turns 2000 (miles)