Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 corvette YouTube Channel

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Wee
Drifting

Received 333 Likes on 237 Posts

Nice job Sam....Subscribed and I agree...It's nice to see the younger folks getting involved with doing their own work. I'll make my way thru all the frontend videos, I may tackle that as my project next winter.

Brian
Old 02-02-2018, 12:48 AM
samuel082799
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wee
Nice job Sam....Subscribed and I agree...It's nice to see the younger folks getting involved with doing their own work. I'll make my way thru all the frontend videos, I may tackle that as my project next winter.

Brian
Thanks for the support. If you watch my videos your project should be alot easier than it was for me because I made it a point to point out problems and explain how to overcome them
Old 02-06-2018, 09:05 PM
cgarnerspeed252
Instructor

Received 97 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Hey I also found you IG and Youtube channel! Check out my Youtube Channel

Originally Posted by samuel082799
I've been doing YouTube for about 5 months now, and lately I have been trying to grow my viewer base. So I am creating this thread in an attempt to get some of you interested in my channel. I post 1 video a week where I document my projects on my 1978 Corvette Pace Car Edition, I also do detailing videos from time to time. Right now I am working on a full front suspension upgrade, with 550 springs, bilstein shocks, and a full polyurethane conversion. Future projects will consist of a progressive smog legal engine build were in the end I will be making a little over 400 HP, and I will also be doing some under the surface restoration videos. My videos are not like typical "How to's", They are a lot more interesting because rather than telling you step by step procedures, It is more of a vlog in the way that I am taking you along for the ride, while still being informative if you would like to take the project on for yourself. Here is a link to my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1r..._as=subscriber

Go and check out my videos and if you like what you see I would greatly appreciate it if you would subscribe. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy.

Also check out my instagram account were i post daily: @sawgarage
Hey I followed you, please check out my youtube channel and instagram both are Cgarnerspeed252
Old 02-06-2018, 09:07 PM
cgarnerspeed252
Instructor

Received 97 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Wee

Brian
Yea I totally agree with you as well! I just joined this forum and trying to meet other Youtubers to connect with, my channel name is Cgarnerspeed252

Quick Reply: C3 corvette YouTube Channel