why are C3's so cheap

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Govette1975
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Been there done that

[QUOTE=OldCarBum;1597684458]

It sounds like you are unhappy because of your inability to build your C3 into the type of car you could enjoy and you built a car that others dictated you to build.
If you weren't so worried about keeping your car "correct and originally restored", and so worried about peer pressure, maybe you could have modified your C3 into something that has better performance, handling, technology, thats dependable and fun to drive across country.
Don't blame the car for your inability to have vision and creativity.
Please, do sell your '69 to someone who will drive and enjoy it.
You should buy a new BMW, or what ever your peers think you should own; let them pick the color and options so you fit in and make them look good.
I had the show car race car. Blown small block dana rear end. that ended when california went to the new smog inspections in the early 80s.When I could not drive it on the street I had no reason to keep it.I drove 30000 miles with the blown car. I plan on driving my vette project that much also. one funny note I used to spray off my car at a local car wash across the street was a muffler shop. I used to blow up mufflers quite a few time so I stopped at that muffler shop one day to get new ones installed the guys inside asked me if I made much money owning the car wash. they though I owned it cause I spent so much time there.

Old 09-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Stingre'
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts

I've driven my Vette probably 5 times in the last week, I've been asked 3 times by three different people in 3 different white Dodge Chargers if I wanted to trade... Bizarre

I honestly bought this car to flip, its kinda growing on me
Old 09-11-2018, 05:53 PM
tomboyy
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man...I never thought the thread would be this long.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:05 PM
The13Bats
Race Director

Received 771 Likes on 644 Posts

Originally Posted by tomboyy
Man...I never thought the thread would be this long.
Its not a help tech type thread but a toss your opinion thread and everyone has an opinion so sure this type thread will blow up.

Quick Reply: why are C3's so cheap