why are C3's so cheap - Page 6 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why are C3's so cheap

Old 08-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Govette1975

Default Been there done that

[QUOTE=OldCarBum;1597684458]

It sounds like you are unhappy because of your inability to build your C3 into the type of car you could enjoy and you built a car that others dictated you to build.
If you weren't so worried about keeping your car "correct and originally restored", and so worried about peer pressure, maybe you could have modified your C3 into something that has better performance, handling, technology, thats dependable and fun to drive across country.
Don't blame the car for your inability to have vision and creativity.
Please, do sell your '69 to someone who will drive and enjoy it.
You should buy a new BMW, or what ever your peers think you should own; let them pick the color and options so you fit in and make them look good.
I had the show car race car. Blown small block dana rear end. that ended when california went to the new smog inspections in the early 80s.When I could not drive it on the street I had no reason to keep it.I drove 30000 miles with the blown car. I plan on driving my vette project that much also. one funny note I used to spray off my car at a local car wash across the street was a muffler shop. I used to blow up mufflers quite a few time so I stopped at that muffler shop one day to get new ones installed the guys inside asked me if I made much money owning the car wash. they though I owned it cause I spent so much time there.

Old 09-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Stingre'
CF Senior Member

I've driven my Vette probably 5 times in the last week, I've been asked 3 times by three different people in 3 different white Dodge Chargers if I wanted to trade... Bizarre

I honestly bought this car to flip, its kinda growing on me
Old 09-11-2018, 05:53 PM
tomboyy

Man...I never thought the thread would be this long.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:05 PM
The13Bats
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by tomboyy View Post
Man...I never thought the thread would be this long.
Its not a help tech type thread but a toss your opinion thread and everyone has an opinion so sure this type thread will blow up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why are C3's so cheap

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: