Sponsored by:

Corvettes at Woodward today

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 02:15 PM
682XLR8
Safety Car

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Corvettes at Woodward today

I'm in Michigan visiting relatives and to attend Back to the Bricks in Flint when I find out that today is Corvette Day at the Woodward cruise. Interested to know where the C3 and older crowd will be hanging out before the cruise tonight, will be in Detroit taking care of some other things and would like to see some Vettes while I'm there
Thanks
Old 08-16-2018, 10:21 PM
metrocs
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live 3/4 of a mile from the heart of the Dream Cruise, been preparing for weeks with a 71 that I bought a few months ago... The car gods have something against me, had to repair the hood (fiberglass hinge area) and was fitting it last night. Can't get it to open after latching it... Stuck on the passenger side (cable isn't broken). Also found one of the front brake calibers is leaking. I'll prevail!
Old 08-17-2018, 07:14 AM
Duckstu
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 682XLR8
I'm in Michigan visiting relatives and to attend Back to the Bricks in Flint when I find out that today is Corvette Day at the Woodward cruise. Interested to know where the C3 and older crowd will be hanging out before the cruise tonight, will be in Detroit taking care of some other things and would like to see some Vettes while I'm there
Thanks
There's a bunch of Vette events surrounding the cruise

I'm a mile or so away. I attended an event at 16.5 mile behind a Lodge hall where a couple hundred Vettes gathered starting at 4:30,.. then the police blocked off the first 2 lanes of Woodward at 7:30,... and we all filed out and drove south down Woodward. That was on the 15th.

Yesterday the 16th we toured the Lingenfelter collection at 10 in the morning. Then there was a tour of Stahl Auto Foundation at 5 ish the afternoon.

Today (17th) at 10 am there is a tour of Katech engines.

Friday and Sat there is a party for Vette club people at the Marriot in Auburn hills from 5pm - Midnight with food, beer, wine, music, etc
Marriot Auburn Hills, Pontiac
3600 Centerpoint
Pontiac, Michigan

Thurs, Fri and at there will be TONS of Vettes on the road. If you see this one,.. give me a wave. I'll be in the park at 13 and Woodward starting about 9 am Sat. I'll be there with a bunch of C5 friends that do track days.

The following users liked this post:
jim-81 (12-19-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes at Woodward today

Quick Reply: Corvettes at Woodward today