Sponsored by:

Corvette repair in Minneapolis

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Gralls4771
Instructor

Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Corvette repair in Minneapolis

hi everyone, new first time owner of a corvette (1979). Does anyone know of a good place for corvette repair in the Minneapolis area. I’m having brake problems and want a place that will fix it right the first time. I’ve been reading too many stories of people taking there vetts to a mechanic multiple times for the same reason. The brake peddle goes all the way to the floor then the dash brake light comes on, fluid is full and a new master cylinder. Still learning this car so I’m out of ideas other than take it to a good professional.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:53 PM
MelWff
Race Director

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,604 Posts

You dont want to try fixing it yourself?
If not try posting in the regional section or look for a local Corvette club for recommendations.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:05 PM
danh77
Pro

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the 1st vette. I vote for fix it yourself. You will have plenty of opportunities to spend money on your new toy so do this yourself and know it’s right. You said the m/c is new, was it bench bled first? You would be amazed how much air may have been introduced to the system. Post up some more details of what has been done and I would be amazed if someone on here hasn’t run into the exact issues prior.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette repair in Minneapolis

Quick Reply: Corvette repair in Minneapolis