Sponsored by:

69 Riverside Gold production numbers

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 04:18 PM
DKM-106
Melting Slicks

Received 699 Likes on 425 Posts

Ed,
I agree. Even if you switched the color out to black and added all the options it would be really tough for an L36 car to break the 100k mark. That silver red car is a spectacular car.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:41 PM
RiversideVette69
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good eye Ed. We still have a couple trim items to paint in the process.
All factory stickers verify the white striped tires as does the unused spare tire so we put on 4 new Firestone’s from Coker which are year correct. The old tires were too weathered and not safe to drive on.
All drive train components match factory #’s and the stickers and all chalk marks are in place.
I will check out your other observations.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and C3 values are coming up rapidly, especially the ones with low miles that drive like new.
Mad? Mature gentlemen do not get mad, sorry that you still relate to this long forsaken idea.

Incidentally it is PCV, not PVC.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:41 AM
ed427vette
Melting Slicks

Received 657 Likes on 468 Posts

Do not throw out the old tires! Even if worn keep all original parts. Not crazy about the cokers but they ok. The "correct" Coker tire should be the f70-15 Sup-r-belt. The original Firestone didn't have the Sup-r-belt on the sidewall but they look alright. The set you have on the car looked like it had a wider white stripe but it could be the angle of the pic.
I looked at my post and I have PCV not PVC. Did I get it backwards? Positive Crankcase Ventilation correct?Do you happen to have info on the 90k sale for a L36? After seeing the 75k auction I concede 90 could happen.

Quick Reply: 69 Riverside Gold production numbers