Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts F/S

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 07:00 AM
Shaggy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Parts F/S (jonny4523)

The flag is white with black print. New in bag so I'll guess by the way it is folded about 3x4 foot. It says "Corvette" and has crossflags. I believe they are from a C5. I got it from a dealership during a GM promotion. $20
Old 08-14-2001, 07:03 AM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (Shaggy)

I apoligize! I don't know how to get around this forumn. I'm a machinist, not computer literite. But I'll reply to all imformation that I can concerning your request and questions. Just e-mail me!
Old 08-14-2001, 02:29 PM
dath
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested in the following two items:
68-76 E-brake consol (N.O.S.)
68-76 Rear window trim (interior)
T-Top bag

Does the E-brake console have the cutouts for power windows? Is the rear window trim original? How about the T-Top bag? Who made it? Does it hold both T-Tops in separate pouches?

-dath
Old 08-14-2001, 07:58 PM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (dath)

The E-brake is N.O.S. never painted. The p. window bosses have never been punched out. So it can be ran either way. It is an very nice piece for $40. It is Factory GM. The window trim is the piece that connects the two inner quarter panels in a coupe. It sets below the oval trim that surrounds the glass. It is white, and in good shape. Can be died any color. Is original. The T-top bag is black, and felt lined. Don't know who made it. It is in good condition. It does hold both tops. $25. Let me know!
Old 08-14-2001, 09:11 PM
Lee72
Instructor

Shaggy,
Please e-mail me some pictures of the wiper door assembly, I'm in need of everything that goes with it. I have a 72 coupe with a 73 hood now. Please e-mail me at: Corvettes@Webcntrl.com
:chevy
Old 08-14-2001, 09:40 PM
slide
Racer

Hey Shaggy,
I need a radio that will fit a 75 Vette, I also need a lower left dash and a set of seat belts, I prefer tan in color but it's really not all that important. Let me know what you have and the prices your asking. I'm watching a radio on ebay now so let me know as soon as possible. Do you have any good t-top interior panels?
Thanks, Slide
Old 08-14-2001, 10:13 PM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (Lee72)

Sorry,

I don't have any pics of the wiper door. I believe it to be complete, but was removed from the car before I bought it. I know the large pieces like the door, hinges, grill, and acuator are in good shape. $275

Old 08-14-2001, 10:19 PM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (slide)

The radio will work in your 75. It has a $100 offer right now, but I'm waiting a short time for a higher bid. I have a GREAT lower, driver side dash pad in black. Very, very nice. $175. I also have a red, 77 lower dash panel in good condition. I have a pic available if you e-mail with a request. (I know I e-mailed you already, but I just remembered the 77 dash) (I'm not too shape with this computer) Make me an resonible offer for thew 77 pad and I'll take it. No seat belts, or T-top pads.
Old 08-14-2001, 11:18 PM
redvetracr
Race Director

Received 174 Likes on 160 Posts

Shaggy,
Any chance you are going to give me an actual "count" and price on the brake pistons and seals?? ..redvetracr
Old 08-15-2001, 07:17 AM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (redvetracr)

Brake parts are all new, and still in packages. Parts are Delco Mariane. There is 8 small o-rings that go between the calipher halves, 16 piston 0-rings, 16 piston dust boots, but 8 pistons. I know I have the other 8, can't find them right now. Not sure which ones because the boxes are un opened. But I think they are the same because the boxes are taped together. All the rubber is in see-thru bags, and still looks good and is flexable. Make a fair offer and I'll see you get first shot at them.

Let me know,
Old 08-15-2001, 12:24 PM
redvetracr
Race Director

Received 174 Likes on 160 Posts

Shaggy,
PLEASE open the pistons and see if they are fronts or rears! Unless you can locate ALL 16.
thanks, redvetracr
Old 08-15-2001, 11:07 PM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (redvetracr)

I've got 8 pistons. Four front, Delco Maraine #179-460, and four rear, D.M.#179-459. You don't have to replace the pistons unless the old ones you have are scored. A standard calipher rebuild is simply honing the bore, and installing new rubber. But if you want other 8, and they don't turn up as I clean out my garage, Mid America has them for $11.99 each.

8 pistons, at $11.99 each, and rubber rebuild kits for all four calipers at $14.99 in Mid-Am tells me that I am offering a lot of brake parts that sell for almost $160. If you want them, make me a fair offer.
Old 08-15-2001, 11:23 PM
Shaggy
Racer

OK guys,

We must be overlooking some good stuff here because I really don't want to move this stuff. Really don't want to haul that hood. It's a very nice short, SB original hood. Got to be worth some to someone. Thought for sure the steering wheel would sell by now. Priced right at $60.

Does everyone realize that 77 was the only "flat" back glass Vette that had a dome light above, between the T-tops. With this interior panel, you can add a second light to illuminate the inside of 68-76 at night. It's white, so it's easy to dye.

The E-brake console is GM original, never painted or installed. Switch holes have not been punched out so it can be used either way. N.O.S. here cheaper then repro.

How about original, alum. headlight bezel?

The body jacks are cool. They lift the body up so that you can roll the frame out from underneath it. They work like RV jacks that remove the campers from the back of a pickup truck. (I have a pic)

Maybe someone needs a pair of 69 parking lights.

Let me know!

Old 08-22-2001, 06:12 PM
MJR72
Heel & Toe

I would be interested in seeing the pictures of the hood latches and the rear bumper brackets. I would also like to know if the clutch and brake pedals includes the z-bar and linkage as well.

Matt
Old 08-22-2001, 08:43 PM
Shaggy
Racer

Default Re: Parts F/S (MJR72)

Still got parts left. If you need any of them, or looking for a good deal, make me an offer.
Old 09-03-2001, 01:02 AM
Belly's72
Advanced

shaggy, is the wiper door yellow by chance? by the way how is s.carolina?

Belly

Quick Reply: Parts F/S