Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 02-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Papahog

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 76

I have a 76 whiich I put up to re do the brake system. Brakes are ready to go but driver side rear wheel will not turn. Put in drive and passenger side works but driver side is solid. Is this normal or should I be looking for some other problem????
Any input would be great
Thanks
Old 02-05-2008, 10:01 AM
vettebuyer6369

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Liked 1,606 Times in 1,025 Posts

You might get some response if you put this in the Tech or General sections instead of Parts for Sale.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:52 PM
wnmech
CF Senior Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Like vettebuyer said it needs to be moved over to the tech section. I am sure soon a moderator will send it over there. It is definately not normal for the wheel to lock up. Has the car been a dailey driver or has it been sitting up for a long while? Did you only put pad on the rear or did you also do the emergency brake shoes also? Have you tried opening up the bleeder to see if you have built up pressure from possibly a restricted brake hose?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 76

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.