Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 1974 Convertible top liner or Complete Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Fan_4_74
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1974 Convertible top liner or Complete Car

1974 Convertible top liner. Original to the car. 3 pieces the two wings are stamped with the manufacture date. One is April the other is May.
The color is tan. It is in good condition, very little warp-age no tears.

If any one is interested I'll take pictures when I get home. I'm selling this to raise money for new bumper covers and a media blast. The paint is paid for.

It's a true survivor 55K brown, tan soft top with hard top, 350 auto, with key alarm in fender. Car has two owners besides me. Frame is in great condition. 2 pumps on the gas and she starts every-time. She has the standard paint cracks on the nose and no bumper covers (just tiny remnants) my wife won't ride in it.

So make an offer if you wish, actually you could make an offer for the whole car. One of our everyday cars pooped the bed leaving us with one daily car. And as most of you know if the wife needs something expensive and there is a corvette in the garage . . . well you know the rest. Having that vette just becomes less fun.

So there you have it.
One head liner
or
one 1974 corvette conv.

Everyone here knows the value so please no silly offers, I'm a bit desperate but not that desperate.

pictures of the car can be see at:
www.ablestudio.com/1974
Old 02-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Black 82
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So...how much for the car? PM me if you like.

Quick Reply: F/S 1974 Convertible top liner or Complete Car