Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CORVETTE FEVER Magazine Debuts the T45-RS 5-Speed !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Keisler Automotive
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Keisler Tremec BorgWarner T45 RS Kit for Corvette

Originally Posted by 77Sleeper
Can you tell me how the R-45 RS Kit worked on the C-3 Corvette. I think you mentioned you would be testing that fit while I was going to be away to Europe. I am back and anxious to hear. Good deal you have going here now...very good.
Best regards,
David
77Sleeper
David 77Sleeper,

I'm having a hard time staying focused with your eye candy avatar

We are installing it in a '71 Corvette as we speak.

Please send me one of those Santa treats
Old 07-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Clams Canino
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi! Since this sticky is so old... I started a new thread based on recent intel. Just adding a note here to look for it.
-W

Originally Posted by Keisler Automotive
Years ago, we had a 6-speed PerfectFit kit for C3 - no cutting, perfect shifter position, etc. It was based on a Viper T56, which we could purchase new from Tremec at the time. Tremec can't sell those now, so we are doing Viper T56 only as a reman now, inhouse, with a 12 month warranty under the special.

So the answer is YES, we can do it. We still have the crossmembers in stock, etc. For a swap from 4-speed to 6-speed, the cost is $4395, and you will have to send your speedo off to Redline Gaugeworks or Roger's Clocks for conversion to modern electronic guts - not a big deal. Or you can purchase a signal converter from us that converts the electronic pulse to mechanical out put drive (cost is around $300).

Order today, and Gene or Jeff can hook you up with some Black Friday adders!!

Quick Reply: CORVETTE FEVER Magazine Debuts the T45-RS 5-Speed !!