Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

73 original and aftermarket parts f/s

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
vetarun
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 73 original and aftermarket parts f/s

Hello all,
I replaced my carb setup and converted to an edelbrock fuel injection so I have some parts left over from before. I am in the Army and I have collected to much stuff over the years and I am about 12,000 pounds overweight. I am not in a hurry to sell but I best be proactive.

original 1973 distributor mdl number 1112098 delco remy with 1st gen pertronix installed. needs shims near gear. I took them off to shim up the new distributor. No rotor or cap. All of those thing can be found at local parts store. price $50.00 plus shipping SOLD! Thanks

Nice vintage aluminum Micky thompson valve covers. Paid 100 dollars on ebay for them. Will take $50.00 plus shipping. SOLD! Thank you.

Edelbrock fuel pump( no visable numbers) 6 piston rebuildable style similer if not the same as Edelbrock 1721 Victor Series Fuel Pump Chevy/GMC 55-98. It has a adapter plate for bottom in/out for more room instead of side in/out. That retails for 25 dollars alone. It has braided steel line and glass filter with it also. Price 75.00 plus shipping.

Edelbrock 1901 RPM quadrajet. Looks identical to factory quadrajet except small removable metal edelbrock logo on front. Also with that is a local parts store replacement carb for spare parts if needed. I started off with the cheap one and upgraded to to Edelbrock but kept the other. I have extra jets manual and I had a rebuild kit. I will have to find that if I have it. I paid $500 for the edelbrock 1901 and $200 for the other. I will take $250 for all of it. Plus shipping

Edelbrock air gap polished intake maniford. FOR QUADRAJET. Paid over $200 . Will take $100 for it. I maybe able to make a better deal if you want carb and intake together. Has been gasket matched by a professional and fits correct. (not hogged out, fits standard intake runner) SOLD! Thanks

C3 stock half shafts. $100. prob needs new ujoints. You decide. Were ok when removed. Caps in place.

All of these items were removed from a working car and were operational at the time. If you would like me to take pictures please ask and I can send them in an email. The car ran 8.0 in the eigth mile and these items were used doing it.

Email me at robert.prestridge@us.army.mil or pm me here. paypal accepted. Sorry but I'm not shipping overseas except Canada, or APO's. No overrseas shipping. Thanks Bob

Last edited by vetarun; 10-03-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: more info added
Old 09-18-2009, 02:28 PM
BB72
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Is it because it takes a few more minutes to fill out the peice of paper?
Old 09-18-2009, 03:00 PM
vetarun
Racer

ok. I will ship to Canada. also APOAE and APOAP. I had to go to the USPS today and yes its just one more form for Canada. So that seems ok.

Last edited by vetarun; 09-18-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:08 PM
stpman
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM Sent
Old 09-23-2009, 09:42 AM
vetarun
Racer

Items still for sale. thanks
Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
ss396t6
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My experiences with buying/shipping to and from Canada with a personal check? The pair of '57 Chevy hood hinges never made it to my door. The well packaged but empty and torn box did. The seller apologized for the problems and reimbursed me via PayPal. Also I sold a C-2 master cylinder to a friend in Canada and he paid with a personal check. The personal check? The Canadian bank and my own bank both charged my account with exorbitant processing fees! Double whammy. And both transactions took over a month took get the packages cleared through Canadian customs.
So, if you have a good experience with the Canadian transaction please let us know.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 AM
CA-Legal-Vette
Race Director

Received 318 Likes on 269 Posts

I'd like the distributor and the intake. Email sent.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:08 PM
vetarun
Racer

thanks for that info. Paypal sounds better.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Solid LT1
Le Mans Master

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

If sale dosen't go through, I'll take the distributor, Pay Pal ready to send your way. I'll kick in $20 for shipping cost to 94536 Zip Code
Old 09-24-2009, 12:17 PM
vetarun
Racer

Sorry intake and distributor just sold and shipped. Thanks
Old 09-24-2009, 02:19 PM
stpman
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vetarun
Sorry intake and distributor just sold and shipped. Thanks
I guess I got screwed then
Old 10-03-2009, 05:13 PM
vetarun
Racer

Valve covers SOLD. Thanks
Old 10-03-2009, 08:10 PM
MotorHead
Race Director

Location: Who says "Nothing is impossible" ? I've been doing nothing for years.
Received 156 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by ss396t6
My experiences with buying/shipping to and from Canada with a personal check? The pair of '57 Chevy hood hinges never made it to my door. The well packaged but empty and torn box did. The seller apologized for the problems and reimbursed me via PayPal. Also I sold a C-2 master cylinder to a friend in Canada and he paid with a personal check. The personal check? The Canadian bank and my own bank both charged my account with exorbitant processing fees! Double whammy. And both transactions took over a month took get the packages cleared through Canadian customs.
So, if you have a good experience with the Canadian transaction please let us know.

I buy stuff from the states and sell stuff to the states, never had a problem. There is nothing to it. Never dealt with personal checks though, won't even take one from a customer that I doing work for and know where they live.

Steve sorry to see they didn't follow the rules and let you have the parts

Get notified of new replies

To 73 original and aftermarket parts f/s

Quick Reply: 73 original and aftermarket parts f/s