Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

81 big parts frame, engine, body

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 12:22 PM
cman79
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 81 big parts frame, engine, body

All parts off an solid 81. Call with interest pickup only in Cincinnati.

Complete no-hit front clip. Cut off 2-3" behind the front door jam across the bottom of the cowl. Includes a very solid winshield frame and door pillars. I cut the center t-top post about 3" back. Includes a good front bumper with all brackets and supports still attached. Front grills (h-lights & hood extra) but the clip complete for $850.

Solid floorpan no rust. $250

Rear clip with rear window defroster wires intact. No quarters or rear bumper. Good rear floor and compartments. Rear deck surround is a little busted around the edges. $200

Complete frame / somewhat rolling chasis. Frame is solid except it has a crack in the back above the right rear wheel otherwise no rust and it does not appear bent. I dont know how it happend. The spring is also cracked just below this area. Has complete rearend, fuel tank, aluminum wheels, front suspension, engine (stripped of accessories) and transmission. $1000

Interest call Chris 513-235-9670 leave a message if no answer i will call back.

Thanks
Old 10-05-2009, 11:48 PM
larryg3
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

do you have the original power antenna

Quick Reply: 81 big parts frame, engine, body