Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS-Tru-Kool Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator with Mark VIII Fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 07:07 PM
chevymans 77
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 105 Likes on 95 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06,'11,'13-'14,'16,'18,'19

Default FS-Tru-Kool Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator with Mark VIII Fan

I took this out of my car to replace it with a Dewitts radiator and dual Spal fans.

The radiator was purchased on 06/12/07, the model # BP00C3 it was purchased from SpeedWayMotors, the part # 917-347-31, its sold as a universal fit radiator. This radiator does not have the internal trany cooler.

I made minor mods the core support to make this radiator fit. Some members have installed this radiator with no mods. I modded the core support to support both the fan and radiator at the bottom.

The radiator is in very good shape and did not leak when I took it out of my car, it has a small amount of scale at the filler but the internals look fine. This would more than likely cleanup with a small wire wheel. See pic of filler neck below.

The fan worked fine also. The fan has some minor mods to the motor supports to clear the sway bar. Pics below will show the mods.

I'm asking $125 + shipping for both

Neal

Last edited by chevymans 77; 12-05-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Quick Reply: FS-Tru-Kool Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator with Mark VIII Fan